Latest ABB mystery.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There is no link to further info.

L'Town.girl

ABB overcharged me for several years for a few cable boxes that I didn't have. Me being me, I never really looked at the bill details. When I finally noticed it, I called, filed a complaint. They started an investigation. Found out they f'd up. They paid back all my overpayment overages, plus gave me some free stuff for a year ( that's past now ). I blame myself - but checking their ever increasing charges is SOP for me now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ABB overcharged me for several years for a few cable boxes that I didn't have. Me being me, I never really looked at the bill details. When I finally noticed it, I called, filed a complaint. They started an investigation. Found out they f'd up. They paid back all my overpayment overages, plus gave me some free stuff for a year ( that's past now ). I blame myself - but checking their ever increasing charges is SOP for me now.
I bought my own modem so I didn't have to pay an additional $11 a month.

PeoplesElbow

How would that work?
Other cable services have them. You have to be a cable subscriber, then you use their app for a Roku to stream anywhere in the house or even away. When my mom was in a nursing home I was using her Spectrum streaming here in St Marys county since she was paying for it anyway.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Other cable services have them. You have to be a cable subscriber, then you use their app for a Roku to stream anywhere in the house or even away. When my mom was in a nursing home I was using her Spectrum streaming here in St Marys county since she was paying for it anyway.
I no longer have cable, only wifi. I use a Roku stick on my 2 TVs.