Latest ABB mystery.

wubbles

I am pretty sure it is this: https://atlanticbb.com/sites/default/files/Atlantic Broadband Expansion Initiative.pdf

• Ultra-High-Speed Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) technology, which delivers reliable, symmetrical internet speeds for great download and upload performance. This technology will provide customers in these communities with an exceptional online experience for distance learning, work-from-home, telehealth, gaming and more.
• WiFi Your WayTM, a managed wireless internet solution providing expanded WiFi coverage with enhanced reliability and superfast speeds in every area of the home.
• IPTV, which is a feature-rich, cloud-based video experience allowing customers to access live and recorded programs through a single, easy-to-use interface on every device in and outside the home.
• Unlimited Phone, which offers unlimited nationwide calling, popular calling features and an online phone manager.
• Business-Class Communications with internet speeds up to 10 Gbps, Hosted Voice, 4G Backup, and advanced fiber services, including dedicated internet access and point-to-point.

Probably a long way away from our area.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mystery solved:

To view this email in a web browser, click here
mail
Atlantic Broadband is now Breezeline

Hi ,

Engaging with the people and activities you love is not just important, it’s crucial. And as your communications provider, Atlantic Broadband is humbled by the trust you’ve placed in us. We’ve listened to you, and believe that we can do even more. We’re committed to putting your needs at the center of everything we do.

Breezeline, our new name, better describes our company and our mission. Most of all, our new name is our continued commitment to you that we’ll work hard every day to deliver experiences that are easy, that make you happy and enrich your life.

And there’s more to come. We look forward to all we’ll do in the New Year and in the years ahead to deliver on the promise of our new name.
Learn more about our new brand and the exciting changes to come.
Breezeline
Breezeline 3 Batterymarch Park Suite 200, Quincy, MA 02169
Unsubscribe

Breezeline and the Breezeline logo are trademarks of Cogeco US Finance LLC.
© 2022 Breezeline.

OccamsRazor

I feel kinda bad.

Somebody has to change all of the recordings that we listen to for 2+ hours while we wait for a human on the customer service line.

CRHS89

I don't give a sh1t what they call themselves. I want my sh1t to work as advertised. All of that energy and money should have gone into their damn product...not in rebranding. :mad:

PeoplesElbow

gemma_rae