Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
In figure #4, I thought I was looking at a graph of IQ test results.

For a nation that is trying to gain unity, I don't think showing vax rates where you compare 1 race to another is helping. But that could just be my way of thinking. All I know is in the end, the white folks will get blamed for the bad things from the other groups. But I'm OK with taking the blame if it makes the underachievers feel better about themselves.

SamSpade

In figure #4, I thought I was looking at a graph of IQ test results.

For a nation that is trying to gain unity, I don't think showing vax rates where you compare 1 race to another is helping. But that could just be my way of thinking. All I know is in the end, the white folks will get blamed for the bad things from the other groups. But I'm OK with taking the blame if it makes the underachievers feel better about themselves.

There's no measure, speech or undertaking by the Biden administration that comes CLOSE to the concept of unity. The best they can drum up is to try to humiliate people into complying.

This works as well as trying to SCARE bees away by hitting the hive with a bat. I suppose it would work if you were a left-wing bee, but not any of the kind we know.

You can intimidate people into COMPLIANCE but that only means "unity" to a Democrat.