laundromats for horse blankets???

Loper

Animal Poor!
any local laundromats in the Leonardtown area that allow horse blanket washing? I have maybe 24 different blankets to wash... from fleece to heavy duty blankets...

showqueen74

I've used the one in Calaway. I don't use the dryers tho, and I always have a towel/rag with me to wipe down the machines after use.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Check your FB pms....I will get more infomation tomorrow and get back to you..

Checked Thanks!!!

I've used the one in Calaway. I don't use the dryers tho, and I always have a towel/rag with me to wipe down the machines after use.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I don't need the dryers. I'll hang them up at the barn to dry. Good Idea about wiping them out, thanks. :buddies:

2baymares

any local laundromats in the Leonardtown area that allow horse blanket washing? I have maybe 24 different blankets to wash... from fleece to heavy duty blankets...

We could hang them up on the fence and power wash them. :biggrin:

CountryLady

luvmyponies

The laundry mat by the SUBWAY in L-Town will let you wash horse blankets. However they require you to run a clean cycle after you are done.

Loper

Animal Poor!
The laundry mat by the SUBWAY in L-Town will let you wash horse blankets. However they require you to run a clean cycle after you are done.

thanks CountryLady!!! I'll check it out. I had already thought that running a clean cycle after would be the courtesy thing to do.. :buddies:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
thanks CountryLady!!! I'll check it out. I had already thought that running a clean cycle after would be the courtesy thing to do.. :buddies:

I have a washer just for grooming towels...if you have small blankets or full size sheets I can do them here for you...I do my blankets here