Laurel Grove Cheesesteaks

sasha

This place just opened and claims to have the best Cheesesteak in somd. They have advertised on all the local radio stations. Some friends of mine said it’s true and there is nothing like a Laurel Grove Cheesesteak anywhere in Southern Maryland. What’s up? Before I spend my own six bucks can anyone give me feedback on this place?

BuddyLee

Football addict
sasha said:
This place just opened and claims to have the best Cheesesteak in somd. They have advertised on all the local radio stations. Some friends of mine said it’s true and there is nothing like a Laurel Grove Cheesesteak anywhere in Southern Maryland. What’s up? Before I spend my own six bucks can anyone give me feedback on this place?
I'll be the judge of that. I've tasted many steak and cheese's in my time to determine which is worthy of indulgence.

St. James Deli has a tasty one.:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CMC122 said:
They wouldn't even toast my bread:ohwell:
That's a deal-breaker right there. And so is this Steak-Um crap that these cheapo restaurants try to pawn off.

The only good steak and cheese consists of real beef shaved from a slab, then grilled with onions and mushrooms (I hate green pepper), smothered in cheez-wiz or Provolone, then slapped into a grilled hoagie roll.

If I hadn't taken a TrimSpa, I'd be salivating.

CMC122

Go Braves!
vraiblonde said:
That's a deal-breaker right there. And so is this Steak-Um crap that these cheapo restaurants try to pawn off.

The only good steak and cheese consists of real beef shaved from a slab, then grilled with onions and mushrooms (I hate green pepper), smothered in cheez-wiz or Provolone, then slapped into a grilled hoagie roll.

If I hadn't taken a TrimSpa, I'd be salivating.
Drop the mushroom's and I'm in :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
PS, the only vegetation should be a big dill pickle spear and maybe some french fries. No lettuce, no tomato, and please-God no mayonnaise. :twitch:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
PS, the only vegetation should be a big dill pickle spear and maybe some french fries. No lettuce, no tomato, and please-God no mayonnaise. :twitch:
Come now. You can't have a sandwich without mayonnaise, especially a steak and cheese.

sasha

Awesome

I will tell you something somd.com is the greatest because I posted this cheesestake thing and within 15 minuets a friend of mine brought me half of her steak and cheese “she could not finish it” from the laurel grove place and I will tell you even cold it is the best in the area. Thumbs up to laurel grove steak and cheese!

Elle

Happy Camper!
maxima87 said:
Where is this place at?

I'd guess it's located in Laurel Grove:shrug:

:lol:In front of the ball field on the southbound side of 235 in Mechanicsville

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sounds like Sasha's getting some free advertising and promotion for the new joint.

Elle

Happy Camper!
RoseRed said:
Sounds like Sasha's getting some free advertising and promotion for the new joint.
It is funny how she has only 2 posts and both are in this thread:lol: