Laurel Grove Station

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
I know there is another thread about Laurel Grove Station but I thought a good review would be better here. We were out early today doing some last minute Christmas shopping and decided to stop by at lunchtime and give this place a try.

We had Cream of Crab soup and Crab Cake sandwiches . Perfect for this cold blustery day ! It was clean, quiet and cozy, the servers are friendly and prompt with refills. They are also on Facebook and advertise some great looking Daily Specials and we are looking forward to going back to try some.

If you are out and about this weekend and need a little respite from shopping and a bite to eat we give this place a thumbs up !

Blister

I stopped by there for the first time on Thursday. Had the cheesesteak sandwich with peppers, onions, and sauteed mushrooms. Nice sandwich on toasted ciabatta bread. Onion rings were frozen and nothing special. For $9 not a great bargain, but OK.
Scary thing was trying to enter off of 235 as someone was leaving. The entry/exit cutout is undersized and borderline dangerous.

sm8

When in my larger vehicles I find it easier to go into the park parking lot and just park in the corner close to the diner. It is not really that much farther of a walk and you get a good sized spot and it is easy to get out of.

sexy_pants

I was there on Monday for their NYE dinner and the food was outstanding!!!! It was a little too long of a wait for me, between the 4 course meal but well worth it bc the food was that good. I will def be back!!!!