Lauren Bobert ejected from family friendly play for sexual groping and fondling

StmarysCity79

Once again showing that drag queens are not the problem Republican rep Lauren Bobert was ejected from a family friendly performance of Beetlejuice the musical for fondling her boyfriends crotch while he groped her breasts in full view of audience members.

She also vaped publicly yet denied doing so until video evidence of the event was released to the public

Screen Shot 2023-09-18 at 9.48.16 AM.png

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You Democrats certainly have an underlying sexual fixation on Ms Bobert.

You might want to see a therapist about that.

Might want to mention your Trump fantasies too.

StmarysCity79

You Democrats certainly have an underlying sexual fixation on Ms Bobert.

You might want to see a therapist about that.

Might want to mention your Trump fantasies too.

You have it worse for AOC who has never dated a registered sex offender or groped her boyfriend at a children's play.

Seems strange you complain about kids being exposed to drag queens but you are fine with this behavior.

Seems pretty hypocritical.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You have it worse for AOC who has never dated a registered sex offender or groped her boyfriend at a children's play.

Seems strange you complain about kids being exposed to drag queens but you are fine with this behavior.

Really?

I can't remember the last time I thought about that dolt, but you go on with your fantasies! :jet:

Really? You don't see a difference between two adults in a theatre and a Mentally deranged, perverted adult wanting some kid so sit on his lap while he tells a story?

:killingme

I seriously hope you are registered and your neighbors are aware of you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Really?

I can't remember the last time I thought about that dolt, but you go on with your fantasies! :jet:

Really? You don't see a difference between two adults in a theatre and a Mentally deranged, perverted adult wanting some kid so sit on his lap while he tells a story?

Indeed! This is what I was saying. They're so wrapped up in their agendas, they can't even see the difference when it's right in their faces.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. God save the Queen man!

CPUSA

Once again showing that drag queens are not the problem Republican rep Lauren Bobert was ejected from a family friendly performance of Beetlejuice the musical for fondling her boyfriends crotch while he groped her breasts in full view of audience members.

She also vaped publicly yet denied doing so until video evidence of the event was released to the public

View attachment 172687

You are quite the sad spectacle of a human being.
I pity your family that actually claims you...Tubby...
BTW...why doesn't your video show or discuss public groping?
Because you lie & are being deceitful, that's why...you disgusting, fat beyotch...

Kinnakeet

View attachment 172687

And the problem is what she has nice breast and she was rubbing his bone

StmarysCity79

Really?

It's literally the 6th post on this forum moron.

StmarysCity79

You are quite the sad spectacle of a human being.
I pity your family that actually claims you...Tubby...
BTW...why doesn't your video show or discuss public groping?
Because you lie & are being deceitful, that's why...you disgusting, fat beyotch...

Someone didn't watch the video or look at the pictures God you are stupid.

Last edited:

somdwatch

Our only fixation with AOC is at the complete stupidity she shows. Much like you! Total utter disdain for your lack of a single thought about what you type in here.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
It's literally the 6th post on this forum moron.

The sixth post on this forum was in 1996.

AOC was still shitting in her pants at that point.

Hell, my bad. She might still be doing that.

Hop back on the short bus and go to school. You need more lernin.

StmarysCity79

Our only fixation with AOC is at the complete stupidity she shows. Much like you! Total utter disdain for your lack of a single thought about what you type in here.

So you are mad a bartender worked hard to better herself and become a congress woman yet you don't care a grown woman fondled her boyfriend in public while he groped her breasts in front of children?

You people are so disgustingly lacking in morals.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
So you are mad a bartender worked hard to better herself and become a congress woman yet you don't care a grown woman fondled her boyfriend in public while he groped her breasts in front of children?

Not sure if you're retarded, just stupid or bat$hit crazy, but you should be the poster girl in Support of Abortion.

gemma_rae

I know right? Who do these people think they are, trannys flashing bare breasts for Joey Potato Head at the White House?

1695053892429.png

President Pedo dry humps child on south lawn:
1695053508638.png

Last edited:

NOTSMC

View attachment 172687

And as if that wasn't bad enough, her date was supposedly a Democrat.

Rommey

Family friendly?
"Advisory: Contains strong language, mature references, and a lot of the crazy, inappropriate stuff you would expect from a deranged demon.

Strobe lights, pyrotechnic effects, fire, theatrical smoke, haze, and electronic cigarettes are used during the performance."