Law enforcement strategy

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Correct. People will probably have a tendancy to slow down because of the fireworks. That would quickly cause a mile-long backup. To prevent that from happening, place 2 guys on the bridge and create a mile-long backup.

That's reasonable.
You're still pissed off about your ticket you big :baby: You never did report how that worked out for ya. :lol:

CrashTest

You're still pissed off about your ticket you big :baby: You never did report how that worked out for ya. :lol:

Based on this reponse, I take it you don't have any idea why those tards were on the bridge either. No surpise there.

CrashTest

Called the Sheriff's Office and asked if the top of the TJ bridge is a normal tactical position. Was told they were "probably there for traffic detail".

TurboK9

I was in view of the TJ bridge throughout the evening. The traffic I saw was southbound, during the fireworks, and the slowdown was originating at the bottom of the bridge as the fireworks were going off. Some noodlehead was doing about 2 miles an hour. Ig and ook behind them also slowed to a crawl. And thus it continued. It did not appear that the cops caused the snarl, but rather, the idiots who think it is OK to drive slooooowly over the TJ while craning neck to watch.

If the general public didn't act like fools, the cops wouldn't have to act like idiots!

My guess as to the bikes, is that they put them there to wake the gawking yahoos the F up as they'd crest the top of the bridge, so nobody would run into anyone else.

Had they not been there, and a bad accident occurred, everyone would be screaming and asking questions why there was no LEO presence on the bridge to prevent such an occurrence.

CrashTest

Maybe they should just close the bridge next year. Seems folks can't drive and chew gum at the same time and the cops act like they've never seen fireworks before.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe they should just close the bridge next year. Seems folks can't drive and chew gum at the same time and the cops act like they've never seen fireworks before.

Maybe you should stay home next year and watch reruns of Friends, that way you don't have to be so stressed out by cops on traffic detail.

:shrug:

TurboK9

Annnnd.... you know how the cops were acting because you:

a) drove by at 45-50 MPH before the fireworks
b) crawled by amidst the other gawkers during the fireworks
c) crawled by in the heavy traffic from people leaving after the fireworks
d) watched from somewhere on the ground and have robotic zoom eyeballs
e) really have no idea, you just don't like cops

I vote E because you originally ranted that they slowed down the traffic, now you advocate closing the bridge, which would really speed up the traffic flow...:sarcasm:

Makes no sense to me!

CrashTest

Annnnd.... you know how the cops were acting because you:

a) drove by at 45-50 MPH before the fireworks
b) crawled by amidst the other gawkers during the fireworks
c) crawled by in the heavy traffic from people leaving after the fireworks
d) watched from somewhere on the ground and have robotic zoom eyeballs
e) really have no idea, you just don't like cops

I vote E because you originally ranted that they slowed down the traffic, now you advocate closing the bridge, which would really speed up the traffic flow...:sarcasm:

Makes no sense to me!

You're wrong about e). I don't dislike cops. I hate cops and there's nothing you can do about it.

TurboK9

You're wrong about e). I don't dislike cops. I hate cops and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sure there is! I can now invalidate all your criticisms of the LEO community based on your admission. :howdy:

Hey everyone! OP is just a hater! Not like we didn't all know that, just felt like saying it :bubble:

Sooooo how many times have you been arrested... Oh, sorry, victimized... by LEO's? How often do you drive intoxicated? Are you a heroin addict? A nasty LP prostitute? Have you ever robbed a 7-11? C'mon! Spill it! :killingme

CrashTest

Sure there is! I can now invalidate all your criticisms of the LEO community based on your admission. :howdy:

Hey everyone! OP is just a hater! Not like we didn't all know that, just felt like saying it :bubble:

Sooooo how many times have you been arrested... Oh, sorry, victimized... by LEO's? How often do you drive intoxicated? Are you a heroin addict? A nasty LP prostitute? Have you ever robbed a 7-11? C'mon! Spill it! :killingme

I take it you don't know why those tards were on that bridge either.

TurboK9

I take it you don't know why those tards were on that bridge either. Just admit it.

Wow and you can't read either. Never said I did know. I said, "My guess"...

So, what, do you have a meth lab in your kitchen? Are you a registered sex offender? A stalker? Convicted of domestic battery?

Come on! We're all dying to know what sort of sicko perv criminal mind we're all dealing with here. Fill us in.

There must be a REASON why you hate cops so much (not necessarily a good one, but a reason none the less). :gossip:

TurboK9

Break the law? You mean like stand on top of the TJ bridge and watch fireworks.

You never did explain how you knew what the cops were doing/thinking, BTW. You cop hating pervert stalker drunk driving crack weasel you. <--- I can say that because I know as much about you as you know about the cops on the top of the TJ and what they were doing there. :blahblah:

CrashTest

You never did explain how you knew what the cops were doing/thinking, BTW. You cop hating pervert stalker drunk driving crack weasel you. <--- I can say that because I know as much about you as you know about the cops on the top of the TJ and what they were doing there. :blahblah:

They were watching fireworks. I guess you can't read either.

CrashTest

Wow and you can't read either. Never said I did know. I said, "My guess"...

So, what, do you have a meth lab in your kitchen? Are you a registered sex offender? A stalker? Convicted of domestic battery?

Come on! We're all dying to know what sort of sicko perv criminal mind we're all dealing with here. Fill us in.

There must be a REASON why you hate cops so much (not necessarily a good one, but a reason none the less). :gossip:

Wow - I really seem to have gotten your panties in a bind saying I hate cops.

:killingme

eddy1

I vote that he was rejected from the hiring process because he admitted to letting his dog lick peanut butter from his @#!%s.

TurboK9

Wow - I really seem to have gotten your panties in a bind saying I hate cops.

:killingme

? Not hardly. This is fun! :snacks:

So why won't you tell us how you know the cops were just standing there watching the fireworks? Like it's not entirely probable they were TOLD to be there?

Get ticketed for running any stop signs lately? :killingme