Law enforcement strategy

eddy1

Hey brainiac - when looking for folks who like having their peanuts licked by K9's, look for the K9.

:gossip:
So, I guess what you are saying is you make sport of putting peanut butter on your dog's testicles. Ok, that is a little sick, but whatever floats your boat.

willie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWguy
I saw them on the bridge as the fireworks started. They were not blocking traffic at all, there were no lane stoppages, and there was no backup. In fact, there was very little traffic on the bridge at that moment. They left for the Calvert side a few minutes later.

Was it a dumb thing for them to stop on top? Probably. Did they cause all the chaos you claim they did? Not at all. If you're going to jump on the police, at least make your comments factual.

Were you driving over the bridge at 9:30? Probably not. I was. Anyone who drives over that bridge knows how little it takes to dork up traffic in a big way. Two motorcycles and two guys on the very top of that bridge at night is huge.

They probably were there to goose dumbasses along like the guy that stopped and put on his flashers. You could see it from Calvert Marina and the cops didn't slow traffic up anymore than it had been creeping all evening. The guy with the flashers on is the one you should be whining about since he was the only one that actually stopped the traffic.

TurboK9

Hey brainiac - when looking for folks who like having their peanuts licked by K9's, look for the K9.

:gossip:

Yeahhhhhhh. So, who has their panties in a bunch now, hmmm? :bigwhoop:
You have to steal someone elses shtick?:nono:

C'mon, tell us again about the stop sign incident. :lmao:

Or, simply avoid the question by redirecting and attempting to change the subject again.

CrashTest

Yeahhhhhhh. So, who has their panties in a bunch now, hmmm? :bigwhoop:
You have to steal someone elses shtick?:nono:

C'mon, tell us again about the stop sign incident. :lmao:

Or, simply avoid the question by redirecting and attempting to change the subject again.

I'm startin' to think you're just an LEO wannabee who's got rejected cause his nightstick was too tiny and now you've resorted to being an Internet bully.

TurboK9

I'm startin' to think you're just an LEO wannabee who's got rejected cause his nightstick was too tiny and now you've resorted to being an Internet bully.

I'm an internet bully? LOL!

Ummm OK. So how have I bullied you? Explain please? I'll actually be suprised if you do, you haven't answered any other questions directly yet...

And, for the record, I did serve as an LE in the military, many many moons ago. Didn't pay enough. Now I'm an engineer, and serve as a volunteer FF/EMS. How about you? What do you do to serve your community?

I stick up for cops because I know what they have to deal with, what they actually do, and who they are. You? What do you know, other than that they piss you off because they get away with stuff you can't?

If you ask me, the 'internet bully' here is you, because I don't need to hide behind a keyboard. Everything I've said here, I'd gladly say straight to your face. Let me see you walk up to a cop and say this stuff, or walk up to me and make the PB comment. I don't think you'd have the balls. :jerry:

Peter Forsberg

How about instead of sitting on top of the Solomons bridge watching fireworks they could have been on 235 yesterday catching all the jerks flying up the turn lane yesterday during the afternoon backup.

TurboK9

How about instead of sitting on top of the Solomons bridge watching fireworks they could have been on 235 yesterday catching all the jerks flying up the turn lane yesterday during the afternoon backup.

Why would a Calvert deputy be catching jerks on 235?

Other than that, yeah it would be nice if they'd crack down on some of those stretches. I'd like to see some enforcement on the little road I live on. Shiaaat damn tards flying through here at 45-50, its a 25 zone. Residential back road. WTF.

Peter Forsberg

Other than that, yeah it would be nice if they'd crack down on some of those stretches. I'd like to see some enforcement on the little road I live on. Shiaaat damn tards flying through here at 45-50, its a 25 zone. Residential back road. WTF.
Get you some stop sticks, a lawn chair and a cooler full of beer. :killingme

CrashTest

I'm an internet bully? LOL!

Ummm OK. So how have I bullied you? Explain please? I'll actually be suprised if you do, you haven't answered any other questions directly yet...

And, for the record, I did serve as an LE in the military, many many moons ago. Didn't pay enough. Now I'm an engineer, and serve as a volunteer FF/EMS. How about you? What do you do to serve your community?

:jerry:

My former wife was a Garrison MP at Ft. Belvoir back when I was married to a cop, loved cops, admired cops, and hung out with cops. Then I moved here. Now all of a sudden I hate cops. Get the picture?

Yep - I serve the community. I just fostered 3 homeless kittens so that they wouldn't get executed and I plan on doing it again.

http://forums.somd.com/cats/179526-foster-kitten-pics.html

TurboK9

Get you some stop sticks, a lawn chair and a cooler full of beer. :killingme

LOL! Stop sticks are expensive. I was thinking some strips of plywood with 3" screws driven through. Tied to a rope, so I could yank it into the road when needed... But then, I really don't feel like doing 30 days in lockup, either, sooo maybe I'll just stick to hollerin'.

Peter Forsberg

LOL! Stop sticks are expensive. I was thinking some strips of plywood with 3" screws driven through. Tied to a rope, so I could yank it into the road when needed... But then, I really don't feel like doing 30 days in lockup, either, sooo maybe I'll just stick to hollerin'.
:buddies:

TurboK9

My former wife was a Garrison MP at Ft. Belvoir back when I was married to a cop, loved cops, admired cops, and hung out with cops. Then I moved here. Now all of a sudden I hate cops. Get the picture?

Yep - I serve the community. I just fostered 3 homeless kittens so that they wouldn't get executed and I plan on doing it again.

http://forums.somd.com/cats/179526-foster-kitten-pics.html

No, I don't get the picture. Are you saying you hate cops because you divorced one? Or because they are different here than they were there? Admittedly I didn't like the Orlando cops much when I lived there, compared to OCSO they were pretty unprofessional and impotent. I don't have problem 1 with the Calvert guys. Don't know enough about the other counties to say that, but all departments have a few that suck. I don't let that reflect on my opinion of the whole.

I'm not sure I'd equate rescuing a kitten to doing compressions on someone's kid, but you have my respect for that anyway. All my Dobes have been rescues. Got a nice scratch on my wrist for yoinking a kitten out of some lady's engine compartment after the fireworks too, one of the ferals that live behind the Taco Bell down by Solomons. Lucky he didn't become part of her fan belt!

eddy1

Maybe because 235 isn't in their jurisdiction.

eddy1

There's just not enough police officers. St. Mary's and Calvert are two of the fastest growing counties in Maryland, but the commissioners are not keeping up with the hiring. The State only has so many officers and can not fully supplement either county.

T

toppick08

The MSP has lowered the standards so much...................it really is a joke......:ohwell: