LCC Crabbing License

Clbkatz

The Travel Lady
Does anyone know how much letting someone take over ths license for the season would go for? I have someone who wants to transfer my license over to them for the season but I don't really know what a fair charge for this would be? Anyone ever done this before? I am not tryng to sell it just basically like a lease or renting it for the season.

crabluver

crab site

Does anyone know how much letting someone take over ths license for the season would go for? I have someone who wants to transfer my license over to them for the season but I don't really know what a fair charge for this would be? Anyone ever done this before? I am not tryng to sell it just basically like a lease or renting it for the season.
You may want to try this site: bluecrabforum.info It is a useful forum. Someone out there may be able to give you a good idea.

DuffMan

I know your able to do it with your Rockfish hook n line licenses, I don't see why they won't let you do it with your crabbing license. I would call DNR and see what they say. You would have to go through DNR for the transfer anyway.