Leasing/buying

highnote

What type of riding do you do? English/Western? Any jumping? What price range are you considering? What is your level of experience?

breezy9999

What type of riding do you do? English/Western? Any jumping? What price range are you considering? What is your level of experience?

Very experienced. Brought up hunter jumper but do a little of everything! Been riding western too lately. I just want something with a willing positive attitude. I can do alot of training on my own so doesn't have to be bombproof! I want a horse with potential to do anything! Love trail riding! But want the option to jump and maybe show every once in awhile. Like I said just a good all around horse.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Very experienced. Brought up hunter jumper but do a little of everything! Been riding western too lately. I just want something with a willing positive attitude. I can do alot of training on my own so doesn't have to be bombproof! I want a horse with potential to do anything! Love trail riding! But want the option to jump and maybe show every once in awhile. Like I said just a good all around horse.

Sent you a PM

CountryLady

luvmyponies

Where are you located?

Sparks

I have one for lease/half lease. Hunter - pleasure horse. He was champion in 2 pleasure divisions at SMHA last weekend. :wink: