Leaver Actions .....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

limblips

PREMO Member
Been hunting and harvesting deer for many years with Savage Model 99s. It came chambered in many different calibers. I have it in ,243, 22-250, Savage 22HP hard to get food for it (5.6x52R) and .308. Brother has it in .303 Savage and .300 Savage. No longer in production but many good used ones out there for decent prices. I prefer the earlier rotary magazine rather than the box mag units.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For many years a Winchester 1894 in .30-30 was my favorite deer hunting rifle. It was one of many guns I lost in the house fire in 2012 and yet to be replaced. I did pick up a Chiappa Alaska Guide in .45 Colt though.

black dog

Free America
Been hunting and harvesting deer for many years with Savage Model 99s. It came chambered in many different calibers. I have it in ,243, 22-250, Savage 22HP hard to get food for it (5.6x52R) and .308. Brother has it in .303 Savage and .300 Savage. No longer in production but many good used ones out there for decent prices. I prefer the earlier rotary magazine rather than the box mag units.
I have my gfathers two, one in 300 savage and 284 Winchester. Your 22hp ammo is out there with a google search. S and B did a run of it a few years ago. About 25-30 bucks a box of 20.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If anyone is still looking for bullets, Midway USA has some Berrys plated stuff in stock this morning.