Left Shark the real winner of the Super Bowl

SG_Player1974

I have found that the last few SBs have been let downs in the commercial and halftime departments.

Ever since nipple gate it has sucked! Too many whiners and PC people have ruined it!

Lord knows if they were to show the old Snickers/Betty White commercial today... there would be a ton of complaints from AARP or something! :rolleyes:

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• 10487610_782052528543628_3024346603978799460_n.jpg
    10487610_782052528543628_3024346603978799460_n.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 282

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That Left Shark was the star of his high school play and his parents spent a fortune on dance lessons. Nice to see that all pay off.

Kind of like the dancing Milk of Magnesia bottle. "Did ya see me, Mom? Did ya see me?"

sockgirl77

I absolutely LOVED the half time show. My kids enjoyed it as well. Kudos to Katy for keeping a family event a family event. Too bad the idiots went brawling at the end of the game.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I absolutely LOVED the half time show. My kids enjoyed it as well. Kudos to Katy for keeping a family event a family event. Too bad the idiots went brawling at the end of the game.

This is what I liked, but most of the complaints I heard were that it was too much of a kids show and they were expecting Barney to come out. Really? I thought it was great and I have always liked her, so glad she got rid of that idiot she was married to.

I stayed up past my bedtime last night because Jaws was on. One of my all time favorite movies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Am I the only one who is no longer entertained by these people taking their clothes off and simulating sex on stage? I mean, it was kind of shocking at first but now it's like, yeah, ho hum. Accent on the "ho". You seen one skeezy bimbo you've seen 'em all. KimK just went full frontal for some magazine so I expect all the little wannabes will be doing to same here shortly.

:yawn:

sockgirl77

This is what I liked, but most of the complaints I heard were that it was too much of a kids show and they were expecting Barney to come out. Really? I thought it was great and I have always liked her, so glad she got rid of that idiot she was married to.

I stayed up past my bedtime last night because Jaws was on. One of my all time favorite movies.
She still kept her sexiness but did it in a cutesy way.
Am I the only one who is no longer entertained by these people taking their clothes off and simulating sex on stage? I mean, it was kind of shocking at first but now it's like, yeah, ho hum. Accent on the "ho". You seen one skeezy bimbo you've seen 'em all. KimK just went full frontal for some magazine so I expect all the little wannabes will be doing to same here shortly.

:yawn:
I agree with you. There is definitely a way to be sexy without humping on stage and letting everything hang out. These girls do not understand that. They're attention whores.