Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page after Saturday Shooting from Democrat to Republican

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat.

my-life-shooter-1.png

At 2:50 PM leftists changed his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

my-life-shooter-2.png

At 2:52 his profile was changed again.

His description now says he is a Republican and QAnon member.

my-life-shooter-3.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...aturday-shooting-from-democrat-to-republican/

Last edited:

BOP

That's amazing that he could change ethnicity, religion, and many other things, all postmortem.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That's amazing that he could change ethnicity, religion, and many other things, all postmortem.

I'm not sure who or what ' mylife.com ' is [I never heard of this site prior to this article, but I am sure one or news outlets will be pointing to this.
Obviously the site administrators have accessed this guys profile and made the changes ...

I'm wondering if he could sue them

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does this surprise anyone? Now the brainwashed bots will be blathering this all over Twitter like it's the truth.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Apparently this whackadoodle doesn't know much about the history and origin of the population of Texas.

LtD

Nah... just the right/cons/Rep side.

I think you misspelled "Liberals" there honey. We all know that the crazies are all in the Liberal party at this point.

You never see Republicans:
Physically attack people because they don't like a political hat someone wears
Physically attack people for having a different opinion than they do (ie Your pals at Antifa)
Supporting racism and violence (against whites)
Blaming the president for "building cages" that were built in the Obama era
Blaming the president for each and every school shooting
Exclaiming the president is racist without any evidence ever presented to prove this
Making bold death threats against the president because you don't agree with him
Suggest and make threats of locking up an entire class of people such as Christians or Republicans
Anti-Americanism

So ya... I know exactly where the crazies are.

Even the liberal Tim Pool has said how insane liberals have gotten. Take a look and maybe some day that brain of yours will wake up:

stgislander

PREMO Member
I think you misspelled "Liberals" there honey. We all know that the crazies are all in the Liberal party at this point.

You never see Republicans:
Physically attack people because they don't like a political hat someone wears
Physically attack people for having a different opinion than they do (ie Your pals at Antifa)
Supporting racism and violence (against whites)
Blaming the president for "building cages" that were built in the Obama era
Blaming the president for each and every school shooting
Exclaiming the president is racist without any evidence ever presented to prove this
Making bold death threats against the president because you don't agree with him
Suggest and make threats of locking up an entire class of people such as Christians or Republicans
Anti-Americanism

So ya... I know exactly where the crazies are.

Even the liberal Tim Pool has said how insane liberals have gotten. Take a look and maybe some day that brain of yours will wake up:

View attachment 139749

You must be new if you didn't realize I was being sarcastic.