GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
many drugs are ILLEGAL ... people shoot / snort / smoke drugs all day every day

why do progressives think a gun ban / buy back is going to do anything

Last edited:

limblips

PREMO Member
How can the government buy back a gun they didn't sell? And if I were to sell them one I would want to do a background check which based on their performance they would not pass.

transporter

many drugs are ILLEGAL ... people shoot / snort / smoke drugs all day every day

why do progressives thing a gun ban / buy back is going to do anything

Huh...so I guess the above is just another in your long line of non-political statements in the aftermath of another mass shooting?

But just to play along...how well has your preferred solution (do NOTHING) worked?? How tall does the stack of bodies have to be before you come to the conclusion that the majority of the country reached long ago?

Oh...wait it doesn't matter to you at all does it. More bodies are just fewer capitalists for you to compete with...right comrade?

This_person

Huh...so I guess the above is just another in your long line of non-political statements in the aftermath of another mass shooting?

But just to play along...how well has your preferred solution (do NOTHING) worked?? How tall does the stack of bodies have to be before you come to the conclusion that the majority of the country reached long ago?

Oh...wait it doesn't matter to you at all does it. More bodies are just fewer capitalists for you to compete with...right comrade?
How well have any gun control laws worked in the United States? Where are most mass shootings conducted - a firing range, or a gun-free zone?

SamSpade

If not doing something doesn't work -
And DOING that something also doesn't work -

It behooves anyone with a brain to find ANOTHER something.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But just to play along ... how well has your preferred solution (do NOTHING) worked??

Still waiting .. I started and entire thread about ' common sense ' gun laws ... giving you and the rest of Gun Grabbers an opportunity to school us poor dumb rubs, on how ANY of your ' common sense ' proposals would have STOPPED OR INTERDICTED ANY Mass Shooting in the past 25 yrs.

How tall does the stack of bodies have to be before you come to the conclusion that the majority of the country reached long ago?

if that is the conclusion of ' the majority ' ya'll are a bunch of morons