Legacy Victims Are in Control of the Country

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As an evil, white, cisgender, colonizing breeder, I’ve noticed the victim industry is booming–and apparently, I’m one of the bad guys.

The left sells victimhood to minorities, and they lap it up like entitled kittens. After all, claiming victim status relieves one of the burden of success, or even trying.

“It’s not my fault I have nothing. I’m a victim of bigotry. I never had a chance.”

I don’t really see minorities being victims of straight, white bigotry. I don’t see them getting knocked down by “systemic racism.” What I see is supposedly “marginalized” people running the roost, as apologetic, white libs assure them they are true victims and are entitled to anything and everything they want.

The left needs victims for their base and manufactures them, always blaming straight, white people, especially Christians, for victimizing them. In reality, these “victim” groups wield way more power in society than anyone else.

White guys didn’t bring down the World Trade Center, but when you mention who did, you’re “Islamophobic.” How is it that Muslims can murder thousands of American civilians, yet be made to be the victims of “bigotry” when we discuss September 11?

If black folks are victims of “400 years of slavery,” I don’t see it. I don’t want to point any fingers or post any of the numerous videos of the recent shoplifting craze, but that’s not me filling garbage bags full of meds. California didn’t decriminalize shoplifting so that I could stay out of jail. San Francisco’s Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) didn’t refuse to release videos of ME robbing people on mass transit. Chicago didn’t blur MY face to protect me after executing a Puerto Rican couple. My point is, how can people play the victim card when society bends over backward to coddle them?

Reactions: BOP