Legends? More like "Biggest Male Whores"

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1148027545227450.xml&coll=2

The late Wilt Chamberlain, um, befriended an estimated 20,000 women. Obviously, being a world-class athlete or celebrity helps if you're hunting, at least accord ing to Maxim magazine's "Living Leg ends of Sex Top 10 List."

In order, they are actor Charlie Sheen (now Denise Richards' ire becomes clear), 5,000; Kiss frontman Gene Simmons, 4,600; singer Julio Iglesias (was he really singing to all the girls he's loved before?), 3,000; singer (and married) Engelbert Humperdinck, 3,000; tennis star Ilie Nastase (hence the phrase, "doing the Nasty"), 2,500; actor Jack Nicholson (anyone surprised? Anyone?), 2,000; wart-faced Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister ("It's not about looks as much as it is about making them laugh" - presumably at the right time), 1,200; basketball star Magic Johnson, 1,000; and Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman, 1,000.

Why do women continue to sleep with these skeezes? $$$$? Fame? But that doesn't explain this guy:

But what might shock you is the guy who's taken over as the luckiest living Lothario: Umberto Billo. Billo reportedly put big smiles on the faces of more than 8,000 women in Venice, Italy, where he is a hotel porter. Or rather, he was a hotel porter. Apparently, he's been fired. "Sometimes he was too exhausted to carry the guests' luggage," his ex-boss told the mag.

morganj614

Hey Christy, we visited the wrong cities :roflmao:

Quote:
But what might shock you is the guy who's taken over as the luckiest living Lothario: Umberto Billo. Billo reportedly put big smiles on the faces of more than 8,000 women in Venice, Italy, where he is a hotel porter. Or rather, he was a hotel porter. Apparently, he's been fired. "Sometimes he was too exhausted to carry the guests' luggage," his ex-boss told the mag.

Ponytail

:cool: Ya know, as much as I hated being in Daytona for 4 years, the one part that brings me joy are the memories of being a bouncer and bartender there. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
:cool: Ya know, as much as I hated being in Daytona for 4 years, the one part that brings me joy are the memories of being a bouncer and bartender there. :whistle:

Does Kid Rock even make the list?

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
Still mad because you didn't crack the list this year?

Ponytail

Pete said:
Still mad because you didn't crack the list this year?

Mad? :lmao:

As long as I'm not amongst those with a "0" listed for the year, I'm ok with where ever I placed. :razz:

Last edited:

fttrsbeerwench

Tonio said:
Why do women continue to sleep with these skeezes? $$$$? Fame? But that doesn't explain this guy:

Because you are already taken Tonio darling.. Us single gals have nothing else to hope for...:bawl:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
fttrsbeerwench said:
Because you are already taken Tonio darling.. Us single gals have nothing else to hope for...:bawl:

:blushing: Excuse me, I need to call my wife and tell her I love her...

fttrsbeerwench

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tonio again.

Good boy!! Rub her feet and fetch her a beer later tonight!! :yay: