Lenny's

Christy

b*tch rocket
We stopped in there last night for dinner because every other place was just packed. I think it's now my favorite dinner place (in the Park anyway). Nice and cozy, good food, the service was great. :yay:

Oh! Also had a guy playing Irish pub/folk music. Can't get much better than that.

Now I'm sure someone will come on here and ruin it all for me by telling me horrible stories of roaches, cat stew, food poisoning etc etc... :bawl:

lfquade

Originally posted by Christy
Yes, that would be the one.

ok, just making sure because you said that was your favorite place in the park area, Wildewood isnt the park to me but thats me. I have been there 1 time and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. Bad service and a bad cook.

:howdy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by lfquade
ok, just making sure because you said that was your favorite place in the park area, Wildewood isnt the park to me but thats me. I have been there 1 time and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. Bad service and a bad cook.

:howdy:

I've been there twice total. First time I was too intoxicated to know if the food was good or not (vrai's fault :duh: :lol: ). This time I was pleasantly surprised. Service was great, it wasn't wall to wall people, and the margarita I ordered was quite potent! :yum: Food was good, and we were in and out of there within 45 minutes.

We were in a bit of a rush after looking around everywhere else, and we only had 1 1/2 total free time before having to go back to parenthood. :bawl: I guess I'm easy to please. The atmosphere was quiet and cozy. I don't get much of that in my life these days. :twitch:

lfquade

I know how you feel, I don't get or have much free time either. (have kids) I'm glad you had an good experience unlike some of us...:biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
vrai's fault
Green alligators and long necked geese....:lol:

I always like Lenny's. They used to have a soup and bread bar in the winter for lunch - do they still do that? :yum:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Green alligators and long necked geese....:lol:

I always like Lenny's. They used to have a soup and bread bar in the winter for lunch - do they still do that? :yum:

Now how the heck would I know? :shrug: I'm only aware of the green alligators and long neck geese. :twitch: