Leonard Hall Football drops three games

smilin

BOXER NATION
This is interesting. Leonard Hall with a total enrollment of 80 boys and girls
in grades 6 though 12 has a football team of Thirty Players!.
How'd they do that?

washingtonpost.com

:coffee:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
These kids were drafted to play ball from the south.Their were meetings held at the library in lexington park in the spring these kid didnt want to play for greatmills.Sorry cant remember the coaches name who drafted them.

And look at Great Mills now. :lol:

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
This is interesting. Leonard Hall with a total enrollment of 80 boys and girls
in grades 6 though 12 has a football team of Thirty Players!.
How'd they do that?

washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

:coffee:

Not all of the kids go to Leonard Hall. The group is made up of a bunch of players from throughout the county including the three high schools as well as some homeschooled kids. They don't have to attend the Academy to play for the team. They're going all over the place too because it's a rather small, obscure league.

I know the coaches. They're hearts are in the right places but a couple of them are coaches that didn't return to the high schools this year.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Ill have you know most of the kids on greatmills played for me.Looks like they learned after winning two championships last year, they learned how to play ball and get good grades.

Had no idea you coached in the South. You coached the Raiders or Vikings or which southern team did you coach five years ago?

yeti

The Leonard Hall team played some team this weekend after my kids game Saturday. Was a great game but I only was there the first half.