Leonardtown Company honoring our Seals with shirts

County_Boy

Attachments

• NavySeals.jpg
    NavySeals.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 130

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
He certainly got quite a lot of free publicity out of this....wonder if he is donating some of the proceeds to the SEALS?

I know he's donating shirts to the seals and ALL the proceeds from a 9/11 shirt he made at that time went to the pentagon victims funds. So I'd say he's earned some publicity. There was a number to donate to the seals at the end of the story I think.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I don't think the SEALS take donations.

There was a number at the end of the piece that you could donate to the Navy SEAL Foundation....that is what I was refferring to

I know he's donating shirts to the seals and ALL the proceeds from a 9/11 shirt he made at that time went to the pentagon victims funds. So I'd say he's earned some publicity. There was a number to donate to the seals at the end of the story I think.

There was just no mention of this, or the other donations that he and his company have made, in the piece....I was just wondering

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
There was just no mention of this, or the other donations that he and his company have made, in the piece....I was just wondering

I had the pleasure of working with the owner before he left to work full-time at his business. I can't think of a more generous and caring person who continually gives back to the community in his time, sponsorship and donations and I'm sure this project is no exception.

If you click on his website and read the news links, you'll see many of the projects he's been and continues to be involved in: Project Wounded Warrior, Ride Across America to Fight Breast Cancer, Navy Chiefs' Run for the Wall, and St. Mary's County Special Olympics to name a few. :yay: