Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

Restitution

I'm sure she understands the difference between a true attack on the disabled and colloquial usage, but she can speak for herself.

Oh... I'm not talking about what Gillitard said. I am talking about your defense of him and automatically shaming someone whom, for all you know, could truly be offended by that terminology used.

You see... usually forum moderators do not take sides. At least... the good ones :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh... I'm not talking about what Gillitard said. I am talking about your defense of him and automatically shaming someone whom, for all you know, could truly be offended by that terminology used.

You see... usually forum moderators do not take sides. At least... the good ones :yay:

People's offended state has nothing to do with me. They own their own behavior and reactions; I am not responsible for that.

And if you do not agree with how I moderate this forum, see that little x at the top right of your browser window? :howdy: You're not going to bully me into submission with your snarky comments.

Restitution

:killingme I do so love irony.

Do you even know what irony is or whether it applies here? I doubt it so, let me explain it to you.

You see.... it would have been IRONY if I was also a forum moderator and should be playing things neutral and not favoring any of my forum members by reinforcing what idiotic statements they make.

But.. the fact that I am not this forum's moderator does NOT make it IRONY. Maybe you should do a little research on the subject. You obviously have the time. You just need to break away from here for about 5 minutes to look it up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I sure as hell won't be buying anything from them! [because I can't afford it]

Don't feel left out. The regular occupants of the longitudinally-challenged multi-seat passenger vehicles that post on here - Sappy, MR, Resty, sebbin, etc - couldn't afford even the smaller tenders that go on the vessels we supply systems to.

Restitution

Don't feel left out. The regular occupants of the longitudinally-challenged multi-seat passenger vehicles that post on here - Sappy, MR, Resty, sebbin, etc - couldn't afford even the smaller tenders that go on the vessels we supply systems to.

So... that $1K still shouldn't be a problem now... should it? Spineless :doh:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So... that $1K still shouldn't be a problem now... should it? Spineless :doh:

You pay it. Seeing how you have apparently no sense of the rational when it comes to gambling or even the fundamentals of handling money. Maybe you'll learn something.