Leone's in Wildewood?

FairyChatMom

Just me
We ate there once. The service was slow slow slow. The food was extremely mediocre - I ordered the spaghetti carbonara, having loved it in Italy. GAH - the stuff they served was just nasty. And on top of it all, they double-charged our debit card. When my husband went back to get that corrected, they argued with him, although they did finally refund the second charge.

And while he was there waiting for the money back, he saw some ants walking across the bar. He pointed them out to the woman he was talking to and she just squished them...

I will never go back there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by FairyChatMom
And while he was there waiting for the money back, he saw some ants walking across the bar. He pointed them out to the woman he was talking to and she just squished them...
Maybe Barbra can give them some pointers. :yay:

Danzig

sasha said:
This place is closed
yea, and I hear a GREAT cheesesteak place is moving in. I hear it is the BEST in the whole state. Better than Laurel Grove Cheesesteak, yep that is what I hear.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
yea, and I hear a GREAT cheesesteak place is moving in. I hear it is the BEST in the whole state. Better than Laurel Grove Cheesesteak, yep that is what I hear.
:high5: :killingme :roflmao: