Leoni's

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
In case you haven't heard yet .... Leoni's Restaurant in Wildewood opened up a few weeks ago ... coworkers say lunch is reasonable, dinner is a bit pricy but portions are generous and very good ... I have their take out menu, it looks good but we haven't been yet ... has anyone tried them yet ?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
any chance this is a part of the original Leonie's on University Boulevard near Adelphi....not far from the original Ledos.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
hmmm ... not sure Cattitude ... I've talked to the owner ( not sure he is actually Leoni or not ) , he's come by my workplace ( in Wildewood )several times in the past 6 months or so while he was putting the restaurant together , he never mentioned it being part of a chain ...

Athena1078

Social Director
yes, the owner is Leoni, not a part of a chain.. Isn't he the sweetest? I am glad they finally got it open, last time I talked to him the inspectors were giving him a hard time..

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
any chance this is a part of the original Leonie's on University Boulevard near Adelphi....not far from the original Ledos.
Geez... Ledo's AND Leonies... How long till we get a "Fireside" ??? :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Kyle
Geez... Ledo's AND Leonies... How long till we get a "Fireside" ??? :biggrin:

LOL..ate alot of meals at Fireside and lost alot of money betting on the owner's horses..Food was always great there, too bad its gone now.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
LOL..ate alot of meals at Fireside and lost alot of money betting on the owner's horses..Food was always great there, too bad its gone now.
Witnessing the decline in the area... I think its demise was inevitable. It's too bad, however, they didn't relocate to another area better suited to a good restaurant.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Wanna expand on that?? We could use a good story today..:biggrin:
We went tiki tiki tiki last night. Rose had to swim for it and I had to dodge flying trees, but we made it! And after that I am not telling! :wink:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
That's probably just where it would start getting interesting too.

Maybe Sxy and Kwillia will have a good story to share instead. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Originally posted by migtig
We went tiki tiki tiki last night. Rose had to swim for it and I had to dodge flying trees, but we made it! And after that I am not telling! :wink:

Well, Otter, isn't THAT nice??? What is it that she's always saying..nobody lets her in on what's going on or invites her out??!!? Gee, didn't she call us on the phone on her way home?? I don't recall anything about being invited to the Tiki. :mad: Do you??

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Originally posted by cattitude
Well, Otter, isn't THAT nice??? What is it that she's always saying..nobody lets her in on what's going on or invites her out??!!? Gee, didn't she call us on the phone on her way home?? I don't recall anything about being invited to the Tiki. :mad: Do you??

Ya gotta forgive her, her attraction to Rose has her not thinking clearly..

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Ya gotta forgive her, her attraction to Rose has her not thinking clearly..
:yeahthat: And the flying trees really had me flustered. :smooch: I still love you Catt.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

:yeahthat: And the flying trees really had me flustered. :smooch: I still love you Catt.
Being from a coastal section of GA I'd think you'd be use to flying trees. :razz2:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Being from a coastal section of GA I'd think you'd be use to flying trees. :razz2:
I am used to walking trees and swimming trees, not flying trees. :rolleyes:

SamSpade

So far, what I've heard is that it is truly terrible, horrendous service and overpriced awful food. But that's just the first few ones I've heard.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

I am used to walking trees and swimming trees, not flying trees. :rolleyes:
Georgia doesn't get hit by the spinoffs of any of the Atlantic hurricanes?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Oh Mig!!!

Georgia doesn't get hit by the spinoffs of any of the Atlantic hurricanes?
Yes, but then it is flying HOUSES and CARS and ELECTRICAL LINES. Not to mention water water everywhere. :neener: