Lesbian Batwoman, coming to your living room

Hank

my war

Themyscira (/ˌθɛmɪˈskɪrə/)[1] is a fictional, lush unitary sovereign city-state and archipelagic island nation appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Previously known Paradise Island and the Amazon Isles, it first appeared in All Star Comics #8 (December 1941).

Themyscira was created by William Moulton Marston to allegorize the safety and security of the home where women thrived apart from the hostile, male-dominated work place.[citation needed] Regarded as a lesbian utopia, it is governed by Aphrodite's Law, which stated: "Penalty of death to any Man attempting to set foot on Themyscira."[2][3][4][5]

Themyscira is the theocracy and capital city that serves as the Amazonians' government and place of origin for Wonder Woman. The name for the entire archipelago became "The Paradise Islands", when the city was renamed "Themyscira" with the character's February 1987 relaunch in Wonder Woman (vol. 2) #1.[6] Both the island and city are named after the mythological city of Themiscyra, the capital of the Amazons in Greek mythology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Themyscira_(DC_Comics)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
ex-men.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I got a Facebook timeout for answering a poll asking to name my Favorite X-Men character.

Bruce Jenner wasn't an approved answer.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Never much cared for her. I always perferred the Bionic Woman (Lindsay Wagner, hnggg)

I met Linda Carter in person while she was walking her dog in NW DC in the 80's. She must have thought I was a mute or something because she was so beautiful all thought left my head and I couldn't form words.

Lord Almighty:hot: