LESDAR help needed!

GregV814

Okay, the new trend in tv ads includes, no, dominated in gay men hugging, kissing etc.. even if the ad is about insect spray. Wonderful.

While the promotion, suggestion of gay men in advertising is quite simple, the same can’t be said about lesbians. For example two males “sharing a moment” marveling at their cats litterbox is sappy sweet, they be gay.

But, two gals on the couch wrapped in a Wayfair blanket sipping herbal tea kissing could be sisters, bridesmaids, etc. it’s complicated!!!

Lump

Okay, the new trend in tv ads includes, no, dominated in gay men hugging, kissing etc.. even if the ad is about insect spray. Wonderful.

While the promotion, suggestion of gay men in advertising is quite simple, the same can’t be said about lesbians. For example two males “sharing a moment” marveling at their cats litterbox is sappy sweet, they be gay.

But, two gals on the couch wrapped in a Wayfair blanket sipping herbal tea kissing could be sisters, bridesmaids, etc. it’s complicated!!!
I loved the one with the gay guys advertising toilet paper. Nothing at all against gay people, but that just wasn't a good mix.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
After I realized and accepted that I was a lesbian...a female tragically trapped in a man's body...my life has been much less stressful..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The realization hit me while I was sitting at a bar watching two gorgeous women making out. It struck me that I would have loved to have been either one of them at the time. I searched on line for some explanation for my feelings and "bam"..there it was: lesbian.

The realization hit me while I was sitting at a bar watching two gorgeous women making out. It struck me that I would have loved to have been either one of them at the time. I searched on line for some explanation for my feelings and "bam"..there it was: lesbian.
Incredibly astute reasoning.