less crime in PG?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
SmallTown said:

Or it shows the thugs are killing each other off.
Another possibility is that nothing will be done about it, even after a report is made.

Or because some of the cops are dirty too. <--- That's not a slam on cops but it happens.

Kerad

mainman said:
They are all moving to Charles....:yay:

:yeahthat:

I've only lived in Waldorf for 2 years, but I can certainly tell a big difference from when I first moved in. I thought Waldorf was far enough removed. Oops.

Now I have to figure out where to move to next. :ohwell:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Kerad said:

I've only lived in Waldorf for 2 years, but I can certainly tell a big difference from when I first moved in. I thought Waldorf was far enough removed. Oops.

keep your Thug azz up there in waldorf :smack: We have too many comming down to St. Marys county :killingme:

StarCat

Its not gonna last long. They are already starting to demolish some of the HUD places right on the other side of the bridge. They gave people a week to get the hell out and then started boarding up their apartments around them. They are clearing it out to build the stadium. Guess where they are all moving? Either to PG or Charles, straight from the ghetto. :frown: If I can survive one more year here, we are moving to southern Virginia!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Kerad said:

I thought you would be all for handouts. :lmao: