Lesson Pony for Sale or Lease?

ravenhorse

Does anyone have a lesson pony for sale or off-farm care lease? Or does anyone know if one of the local barns around here like Flat Iron, A Moment in Time, Woodbury, etc. have any lesson-type ponies they're trying to find homes for or lease out? I'm looking for something under 15 hands and beginner-safe. Can be older or semi-retired; it would probably only work one or two days a week. I've been scouring all the horse sites and rescues I know of and am still searching - I'm just hoping for some leads! Thank you!

HappyMe

Lesson Pony for sale Question

Hey this is a great pony you may like. This family has done alot of trail riding with us and our trail club. Pony has been used in 4-H, local shows and parades. I've never seen anything wrong. Nice guy. Give them a call on 240-538-2835. I know they work during the day but you should be able to catch someone in the evening. Just went trail riding with owner last weekend and one of her 4-H members rode this pony and he did great. Said her son has outgrown him and no longer has interest in riding. There add is #566952 at Horsetopia - Horses for Sale and Horse Classifieds. She has a picture posted there.

DakotasLegacy

We have a lesson program here at our facility and all of our horses are able to be half-leased. All very well mannered, have a couple that are beginner safe but our leases are on-farm only. We are located in Leonardtown.