Lessons in Calvert County

WifeandMother

My daughter has shown an interest in horseback riding, she is 10, and I was wondering where in Calvert County is a good place to take her. Also...what would lessons typically cost, and what would she need? Thanks!

nobody really

I need a nap
WifeandMother said:
My daughter has shown an interest in horseback riding, she is 10, and I was wondering where in Calvert County is a good place to take her. Also...what would lessons typically cost, and what would she need? Thanks!

There is a place on Grays Road (South of Prince Frederick, next to the dog park). You go down sixes road and its either on sixes road or grays road - they have lessons. Never took any there, I took some in LaPlata about two years ago. Runs about $80 for six or eight weeks. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
WifeandMother said:

I have a trainer that comes to our place to teach mine and another child. I can PM you her phone if you would like. I live near Prince Frederick.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
beachcat said:
There is a place on Grays Road (South of Prince Frederick, next to the dog park). You go down sixes road and its either on sixes road or grays road - they have lessons. Never took any there, I took some in LaPlata about two years ago. Runs about $80 for six or eight weeks. :howdy:

80 for six weeks is quite the bargain.

rdkarob

WifeandMother said:

Your husband going?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
fredsaid2 said:
Reverie Acres is one place to look into. Something around $30 a lesson is typical. She will need a helmet and a boot w/ a heel to start. Hope you find a place that suits!
:yay: my little one AND hubby Rottncop go there for lessons. Little one goes there for Pony Club activities as well. AWESOME.