Lessons

ewashkow

Hi. I am sure that you get asked this all the time but I need a lesson stable recommendation.

I have taken lessons on and off throughout the years but it has been a while since I last had one. About 4 years.

I am interested in learning competitive trail and possibly endurance.

I would also like the stable to offer boarding. I do not currently own a horse but I plan to down the road and I would like to stay in a setting that I am both comfortable and familiar with.

Thanks for any advice or help that you can give.

ewashkow said:
Hi. I am sure that you get asked this all the time but I need a lesson stable recommendation.

I have taken lessons on and off throughout the years but it has been a while since I last had one. About 4 years.

I am interested in learning competitive trail and possibly endurance.

I would also like the stable to offer boarding. I do not currently own a horse but I plan to down the road and I would like to stay in a setting that I am both comfortable and familiar with.

Thanks for any advice or help that you can give.

Check out Marylandtrailriders@yahoogroups.com. You will have to join yahoogroups if you are not a member and then you will have to join the group. There are several people who do CTR and endurance. There are also CTR and endurance specific groups on yahoogroups. Its a great way to get to know the ins and outs of CTR. Lots of people very willing to help.

Good luck.