Fubar

Look my ass glows!
"Lest We Forget"

Attachments

• lest we forget.jpg
    lest we forget.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 184

SD1492

Thanks for posting. and Thank you any men or women that read somd.com and are in the service for being in the service.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Memorial Day 2012 - Some Gave All - YouTube

(Skip the ad...)

Never forget. Live each day in our country of freedom, appreciating that you are able to do so because "some gave all". Make your life count and give back whenever you can as a way to honor the sacrifice that these young people (and many before them) made so you would have the opportunity to do so in a land that values freedom. Exercise your right to vote -- it was won with blood, sweat and tears.

To all of the military folk and families out there -- I salute you! You will forever have my gratitude for all that you do. "Thanks" just isn't a big enough word to convey what is in my heart. You get up every day and put your lives literally on the line sometimes in horrendous conditions, for little pay, both here and all over the world, so I might be able to sit here in my cozy house unafraid. I live in peace, thanks to you. You have my thanks, my respect, my love, and most importantly, my prayers.

:patriot: