Let the beatings begin

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fear not. MAFM/WAFV is too thin to do any damage - all it'd do is piss me off. When he's serious he breaks out the phone book like the cops taught him.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
It was supposed to be a joke. Like funny ha ha. And stuff. Way to a mans heart through his chest sort of humor. etc. et al and so on.

:jerry:

I had only skimmed your thread and hadn't had enough coffee. :bawl:

But knowing Vrai, I figured it had to be something good to need a beating. :evil:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was supposed to be a joke. Like funny ha ha. And stuff. Way to a mans heart through his chest sort of humor. etc. et al and so on.

:jerry:

She knows that. She was just making a joke. Like, you know, funny ha ha? And stuff?

:neener:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
She knows that. She was just making a joke. Like, you know, funny ha ha? And stuff?

:neener:

Well, I wanted to make sure, before it got out of hand and the anti anti freeze crowd came along, that I declared and made clear that it was supposed to be humor.

:cds:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Well, I wanted to make sure, before it got out of hand and the anti anti freeze crowd came along, that I declared and made clear that it was supposed to be humor.

:cds:

:shrug: We've ALL wanted to beat her at some point, so give me a break :roflmao: