Let the partying begin...

CityGrl

Time for a nap
I have three parties in the next two days. :banana:

Tomorrow, I'm responsible for bringing the cosmopolitans. Saturday, I'm responsible for the champagne. Saturday night, open bar. :otter:

ylexot

Super Genius
Mardi Gras party on base tomorrow! :banana:

So, where are we going Saturday and Sunday CityGrl?

D

dmc854

CityGrl said:

Tomorrow, I'm responsible for bringing the cosmopolitans. Saturday, I'm responsible for the champagne. Saturday night, open bar. :otter:
Cosmos are the best and so easy to mix, tasty too!..have a fun weekend!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
CityGrl said:

What? No Superbowl party?

CityGrl

Time for a nap
dmc854 said:
Cosmos are the best and so easy to mix, tasty too!..have a fun weekend!

I bought triple sec and gray goose...you think that will be yummy?? A little lime, a little cranberry juice, and the girls and I will be lit tomorrow night!

R

rhumbpunch

CityGrl said:
I bought triple sec and gray goose...you think that will be yummy?? A little lime, a little cranberry juice, and the girls and I will be lit tomorrow night!

:elitist:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Dymphna said:
That's what sick leave is for. Call out Monday. (unless you're a teacher. :nono:)

No, no...can't do that. Already done that once after I had a bad run in with a gin and tonic (or several GTs)... :otter:

SmallTown

Football season!
CityGrl said:
:nono:
You know how people on here feel about france. You need to drink products from our true allies like Russia :yay: