Let the unifying begin

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So after getting preferential treatment for the next 4 years, who/what will they blame when the chronic underachievers fail?

Hijinx

If their businesses fail it will because of white people.

Sorry I don't understand your Post. As I read what Biden said he will be supporting everyone but a white business owner.
More pandering to the minorities.
Now I have nothing against minority business's but in this crazed situation created by this virus shouldn't all business be aided?.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe he's meeting their demands for their votes.

Remember when Trump used the term Thugs? Ya, he didn't get a pass.

herb749

Sorry I don't understand your Post. As I read what Biden said he will be supporting everyone but a white business owner.
More pandering to the minorities.
Now I have nothing against minority business's but in this crazed situation created by this virus shouldn't all business be aided?.

If all or some of these businesses that Biden is supporting fail they will blame it one white people for not supporting them.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder how much the individual shared responsibility payment will be to opt out.

Well, you'll make .05 a week in the camp, I think .04 of that should about cover it. I heard they are thinking about nationalizing the Good Sam brand for the camps.... :)