Let them eat cake!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
After an excruciating 115 second work day, the house goes into recess until 11 am Thursday.

She is not serious about helping the American people.

kom526

Remember when we had to pass ACA to see what was in it. Oh those were good times. The government wasn't destroying small businesses and eroding your rights, the good old days.

kom526

Hey gurl, it's yer burfday!!! Take the day off, you deserve it kween!

Enjoy the cake: Nancy Pelosi will spend her 80th birthday today NOT voting on the 96-0 coronavirus stimulus bill…debate starts on Friday

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) told reporters Wednesday that she expects the House to debate the legislation on the floor, a shift from previous statements in which she said she wanted to pass it by unanimous consent, a nearly unheard of process for such a large piece of legislation that could be blocked by one lawmaker.

“Republicans have told us that’s not possible from their side,” to pass it by unanimous consent, she said. “This is a $2 trillion bill, I would like to see good debate on the floor.”

The House is likely to pass it by a voice vote, where members call out “Aye” or “No” and not a roll-call vote where names are recorded. That option allows members who are present to register dissent, but the bill could still be passed based on a vote of those in Washington and allow those wary of returning to stay home.