Let Us In!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I want to know how 10,000 poor migrants can travel thousands of miles. Who feeds and houses them along the way? Do they just piss and crap in the streets along the way? How do the coyotes get paid and how much? How come CPS will visit the home of someone in Maryland for letting their kids walk unaccompanied to the local playground but nobody ever criticizes parents that hand their kid over to some stranger for a thousand plus mile journey.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I want to know how 10,000 poor migrants can travel thousands of miles. Who feeds and houses them along the way? Do they just piss and crap in the streets along the way? How do the coyotes get paid and how much? How come CPS will visit the home of someone in Maryland for letting their kids walk unaccompanied to the local playground but nobody ever criticizes parents that hand their kid over to some stranger for a thousand plus mile journey.
That would be racist!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I want to know how 10,000 poor migrants can travel thousands of miles. Who feeds and houses them along the way? Do they just piss and crap in the streets along the way? How do the coyotes get paid and how much?

Progressive Open Borders Groups ...... SOROS money I'm sure

easyliving45

But yet you guys are never curious about who paid for the Stop the Steal posters given out nationwide one election day.

Or who paid to bus the rioters into Washington for the capitol insurrection.

limblips

PREMO Member
But yet you guys are never curious about who paid for the Stop the Steal posters given out nationwide one election day.

Or who paid to bus the rioters into Washington for the capitol insurrection.
Why don't you tell us who? Don't forget proof because with your penchant for lies we have to see proof. And make it ironclad since on the outside chance you respond I will be fact checking you.