Lethal Agent

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Amazon product

Published in Sept 2019

An unprecedented and terrifying bioterrorism plot threatens to kill millions in the midst of a divisive presidential election in this new thriller from the #1 New York Times bestselling Mitch Rapp series.

A toxic presidential election is underway in an America already badly weakened by internal divisions. While politicians focus entirely on maintaining their own power and privilege, ISIS kidnaps a brilliant French microbiologist and forces him to begin manufacturing anthrax. Slickly produced videos chronicling his progress and threatening an imminent attack are posted to the Internet, intensifying the hysteria gripping the US.

ISIS recruits a Mexican drug cartel to smuggle the bioweapon across the border, but it’s really just a diversion. The terrorist organization needs to keep Mitch Rapp and Irene Kennedy distracted long enough to weaponize a deadly virus that they stumbled upon in Yemen. If they succeed, they’ll trigger a pandemic that could rewrite the world order.

Vince Flynn has had several books that ended up happening in real life. This one was written by Kyle Mills (because my beloved Vince died in 2013), so apparently he also inherited the gift of prophecy.

Flip to the last chapter and tell us how this all ends!

I love when books or shows end up coming to life... my favorite so far is the series Person of Interest.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Wow, all these books that have bad actors creating viruses to foment pandemics. Art imitates life? I think that is backwards if you ask me.

Tom Clancy wrote one that dealt with an engineered Ebola type virus that was aerosolized and able to be stored in aerosol cans (duh) and the the incubation period was 7-10 days after exposure. Pop the top at a trade show, sporting event a church then BOOM! bio terrorism.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tom Clancy wrote one that dealt with an engineered Ebola type virus that was aerosolized and able to be stored in aerosol cans (duh) and the the incubation period was 7-10 days after exposure. Pop the top at a trade show, sporting event a church then BOOM! bio terrorism.

Yep a Power Play by Iran

Yep a Power Play by Iran
So if it is a bioweapon Trump really did pull the rug out from under them by shutting down outside flights early in the game. We still had over 300k fleeing hot spots to America by first traveling to other stops that were not yet checking for illness and then coming to the US.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So if it is a bioweapon Trump really did pull the rug out from under them by shutting down outside flights early in the game.

I was referring to a book ... but in the past few yrs several Chinese have been caught coming into the county transporting MERS, SARS and other flu strains in nothing more that test tubes in a plastic bag ...