Let's Go Nats and O's

Agee

The O's have been such a dispaointmnet for so long, I don't even pay attention any more :ohwell:

T

toppick08

The Marlins already beat the crap out of the Nats, leave Lidge with the Phillies! :evil:

and never compare Florida with Philly sports................y'all have no tradition except for spring training..........:coffee:

Beta84

They're out to get us
and never compare Florida with Philly sports................y'all have no tradition except for spring training..........:coffee:
well gee, comparing a team that started in 1993 in an area that didn't blossom until more recently, with one of the oldest teams in baseball in one of the oldest cities in America. YA THINK? Thanks for stating the obvious :coffee:

Yeah the Marlins average about 100 fans a game kinda like the Nats loss average per year. Ouch that hurt.
too much to do. i never really went to Marlins games. it's not very convenient and i had other things to do. :shrug:

we never care about attendance but i guess it screws over the team :lol:

T

toppick08

well gee, comparing a team that started in 1993 in an area that didn't blossom until more recently, with one of the oldest teams in baseball in one of the oldest cities in America. YA THINK? Thanks for stating the obvious :coffee:

too much to do. i never really went to Marlins games. it's not very convenient and i had other things to do. :shrug:

we never care about attendance but i guess it screws over the team :lol:

Ty for the response............:killingme

:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ty for the response............:killingme

:buddies:

no prob! I would also like to point out that the Marlins have as many World Series titles as the rest of the NL East since they've existed. :whistle:

Mets played for it in '00 I think, but lost in the Subway series. Nats/Expos have sucked hardcore. I believe the Braves have '96 and the Phillies have '08. Marlins were '97 and '03. :dance:

Still searching for their first division crown though. :lol:

T

toppick08

no prob! I would also like to point out that the Marlins have as many World Series titles as the rest of the NL East since they've existed. :whistle:

Mets played for it in '00 I think, but lost in the Subway series. Nats/Expos have sucked hardcore. I believe the Braves have '96 and the Phillies have '08. Marlins were '97 and '03. :dance:

phillies in 80........one of the best teams ever.......

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It seems the only time the O's get even close to a full house is when the Yankees or Red Sox are in town.

Ain't THAT the truth. I went to an O's game a couple of weekends ago when they were playing the Bosox and the red in the stands pretty much outshadowed the orange. :ohwell: