Let's go Skins!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out

...I hate the Skins playing 1 pm games. Kills the day. Get up early, get done what needs doing and then, noon comes, :buddies: and then by 5pm it's over, the mood is set for the week (good or bad) :otter: or :jameo: and the later games are kinda an afterthought.

4 pm is a nice build up and being the Sunday night game is the best.

Oh well. May as well crank it up right GD now!!!!!!!

Ready????

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

The Lions are going to be sacrificed at the hands of Campbell today who is going to LIGHT them the eff up!!!!!!

I expect a major league blowout and I mean a slaughter. :evil:

dn0121

...I hate the Skins playing 1 pm games. Kills the day. Get up early, get done what needs doing and then, noon comes, :buddies: and then by 5pm it's over, the mood is set for the week (good or bad) :otter: or :jameo: and the later games are kinda an afterthought.

4 pm is a nice build up and being the Sunday night game is the best.

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'll get pounded by the usual suspects here but just watching more amateur Redskins football. Another pathetic display so far against a winless team.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

And they need to get Jansen out of there. He's killing them on the penalties.

...you are just way to damn negative.

The face mask was BS. They didn't show us the last one. Jeez, Jansen has played really good this year. Plus Sameuls is out, Heyer is in. Who you want in his place? Alexander?

PsyOps

Pixelated
...you are just way to damn negative.

The face mask was BS. They didn't show us the last one. Jeez, Jansen has played really good this year. Plus Sameuls is out, Heyer is in. Who you want in his place? Alexander?

I'm going back to the game. Since you can't really provide any really positive marks for the first half we'll see what the second brings. :buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Damn that Jansen, he should have picked it up and got a touchdown instead of falling on the ball..geesh.