Let's hear your "I got owned" stories.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Once this married politician swore up and down that he didn't have sex with a certain young lady that was always hanging around his office. He even wagged his finger while doing it. I thought, yeah that's a wag of a person telling the whole truth and nuttin but the truth.

Another time, in the same city, this mulatto president swore to preserve, protect & defend the constitution. I think he may have had his fingers crossed so he really didn't mean it. ANyway he fiddled while the economy burned. I'd tell you how the economy got back on track but you'd probably think I was punking you.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Growing up we had to wait an hour before going in the swimming pool after eating.
o_O That's true.

I swear it.

Isn't it?

Tell me it's true.

Please.

Otherwise, I will regret all those hours sitting around, whining, and not swimming.

This could cause me a mental break (as in, down)! :eek:

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Once this married politician swore up and down that he didn't have sex with a certain young lady that was always hanging around his office. He even wagged his finger while doing it. I thought, yeah that's a wag of a person telling the whole truth and nuttin but the truth.

Another time, in the same city, this mulatto president swore to preserve, protect & defend the constitution. I think he may have had his fingers crossed so he really didn't mean it. ANyway he fiddled while the economy burned. I'd tell you how the economy got back on track but you'd probably think I was punking you.
I was going with the Republican editions of both 2008 and 2012. Totally owned.

McCain turned out to be Dole Lite and Romney just turned out to be Lite.

--- End of line (MCP)

CPUSA

Sadpussi, care to chime in?
It seems like every one of your posts fell apart as soon as you hit the send button...

luvmygdaughters

I got "owned" by my parents. When I was about 6 years old, they told me all children were allergic to crabs. They obviously did this, so they wouldnt have to pick crab meat for me. I realized, a few months later, when we visited a crabhouse, I had been lied to!!! That's how and when I learned to pick crabs!

TCROW

I never knew how to correctly use “poo-potpourri” I often see in the crapper at friends’ houses. I reckoned you delivered one or two sprays in the air to cover the stench of your mess.

Turns out you spray it in the bowl first where it creates a thin layer that envelops your turd as you drop it.

I was owned.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My favorite story about getting owned was when T-Bone and Heather pulled the "underground mall" prank for April Fools Day. So many people fell for it and were out frantically searching the area for it. Pwned! :killingme

General Lee

I never knew how to correctly use “poo-potpourri” I often see in the crapper at friends’ houses. I reckoned you delivered one or two sprays in the air to cover the stench of your mess.

Turns out you spray it in the bowl first where it creates a thin layer that envelops your turd as you drop it.

I was owned.
And it works

black dog

Free America
My doctor got me at 50 years old, He said during my yearly physical that Its time we get intimate. I thought he was kidding.
Bastard got me again when I turned 55.