Let's Jam Heat Styles Smoothing Balm

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I picked this stuff up at Walmart one day about 6 months ago for about $4, tried it and loved it. Then tried something else and forgot I had this. I think it is made/formulated for african-american hair, but man, does it make my hair smooth, shiny, soft, and protect the crap out of it when using any sort of straightening tools (flat iron, hair dryer, etc.) without making it greasy/oily looking. I started using it again about a week ago, and am almost out of it (had used most of it when I first got it). I went looking for more of it at Walmart, Sally's, and a few other places and couldn't find it. I did find it online and just ordered 6 tubes of it, though one would easily last me 2 months if used daily.

If you straighten your hair, and happen to see it someplace, pick it up and try it. I have the "S Factor" smoothing stuff that was about $30, and that doesn't hold a candle to what the Let's Jam product does. It also protects your hair from heat damage up to 400 degrees. I use the Ion heat protectant spray, and about a a nickel-sized amount of let's jam for my hair, which is just a little shorter than halfway down my back, and that's it. :yay: :yay:

Just thought I'd share a good product with you women's. :wink: Now that I found it online, I'm going upstairs and throwing everything else in the trash. :howdy:

Just FYI, there are a couple of "Let's Jam" products at Walmart (they're in a jar); that's not this product. This comes in an 8.5 fl oz orange tube.

Last edited:

millertc

Thanks for the tip. I was looking for something that worked as you described. I will look for it on the net and order it.