Let's talk about Harry Styles

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ICYMI he was in a fairly decent boy band like 6 or 8 years ago and he seemed reasonably normal. Since the breakup of the band, however, he's morphed into this weird cuck. It's like fashion designers come up with these completely humiliating ideas for a photo shoot, and go, "Let's call Harry Styles; he'll do anything for money."

I'm thinking that he's not really this icon beloved by the masses - he's a media creation with a PR rep on steroids. Gay men love his ass hard - perhaps literally.

Anyway:

The Gucci campaign has Harry posed in a t-shirt with a pink teddy bear on it, next to a crib mattress. I'm guessing they're trying to sell clothes to.....? Not real men, but likely Harry's fellow cucks? Or trans men who are really women and not ready to give up the girly just yet? There's a whiff of pedo going on in the photos, which is making the normies lose their chit. And you can't really blame them after most of Hollywood and the fashion industry has come out as child exploiters and sex traffickers.

I'm also thinking that Harry is just trying to be edgy and eccentric to get attention because, honestly, he's not that talented. Maybe he thinks it worked for Prince, soooo..... But Prince was a genius; Harry Styles is an aging boy bander who has hit his shelf life and is now just embarrassing himself. Like Nick Carter or Bobby Brown.

Thoughts? Or do we not care enough about Harry Styles to bust on him?

rio

I know who he is only because I had teenage daughters during the time One Direction, the band he was in, was "EEEEK OMG SO HOT!!!!"

TBH, they did have some of the more tolerable, even catchy, songs for that era/genre.

ontheriver

I was really drunk at the time.
I wasn't drunk but many great memories from that time. I like a drink, but drunk is not a good look. Plus, then you don't remember all that fun. I did adjust my attitude though. Easy fun times. I wouldn't change a thing.