Let's talk about stuffing...

Stuffing or dressing? On the side or in the bird?

• Stuffing on the side

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Dressing on the side

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Stuffing in the bird

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Dressing in the bird

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Something else (share with the class)

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

frequentflier

happy to be living
No recipe but I stuff the bird (and extra gets baked separately) with cubed store bought stuffing moistened with boullion, sage sausage, onion, apple, orange, chopped walnuts, celery, carrot and whatever I think of or have on hand. My husband was skeptical when I first described it- now he asks for it :)
So, husband noticed I forgot raisins...it was still very tasty, though.

ProLifePatriot

Happy Thanksgiving!
Now....

Attachments

• Z(9).jpg
    Z(9).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 35

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Turkey, gravy, cornbread stuffing, broccoli casserole, escalloped corn, rolls, butter.

We had Chaptico Market stuffed ham sammies last night with potato salad from Nick's and as a snackie lunch today.

Oh and my brother made a surprise visit up here from the Keys! 🤸

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
View attachment 161010

View attachment 161014

View attachment 161011

View attachment 161012

View attachment 161013

Turkey, gravy, cornbread stuffing, broccoli casserole, escalloped corn, rolls, butter.

We had Chaptico Market stuffed ham sammies last night with potato salad from Nick's and as a snackie lunch today.

Oh and my brother made a surprise visit up here from the Keys! 🤸
I left out 2 things!

There was cranberry sauce, as well - the homemade kind!! It's so super easy to make and Thing1 and I love it!!

The dessert in the bottom 3 photos is called "Pumpkin Lust Cake". It's a shortbread crust (flour/butter) with chopped pecans on the bottom. 1st layer is cream cheese /confectioners sugar blended until creamy, with whipped cream folded in, the 2nd layer is the (instant only!) pumpkin pudding, and then topped with another layer of whipped cream. I made the whipped cream & it was delicious. I've had 2 batches of cool whip flop on me recently and decided homemade is so much better and only a few minutes more time, I'm never using cool whip in this again.

WingsOfGold

Time to start my turkey rice soup out of the carcass! (lunch today turkey on rye w.mayo, Tonight grilled deer cheese burgers) Wonderful time of the year!