Let's talk about what slime really is...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewPolitics.asp?Page=\Politics\archive\200409\POL20040909d.html

http://weeklystandard.com/Utilities/printer_preview.asp?idArticle=4596&R=9FCD2F192

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=544&u=/ap/20040910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_memos_3&printer=1

Now the slimy Democrats are forging documents to discredit Bush. 60 Minutes ran that big "expose" on Bush's military service - now we find out it was a fake and that dirtbag Ben Barnes was a fake too. And CBS is still perpetuating this hoax.

Anyone who doesn't now realize that the whole Democratic party is a filty dirty bunch of lying criminals is an idiot. I am so completely and totally outraged at this that I wish I'd never seen the news articles. :mad:

Did I mention that I will never EVER vote for another Democrat for ANYTHING as long as I live?? :mad:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
http://www.cnsnews.com//ViewPolitics.asp?Page=\Politics\archive\200409\POL20040909d.html

http://weeklystandard.com/Utilities/printer_preview.asp?idArticle=4596&R=9FCD2F192

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=544&u=/ap/20040910/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_memos_3&printer=1

Now the slimy Democrats are forging documents to discredit Bush. 60 Minutes ran that big "expose" on Bush's military service - now we find out it was a fake and that dirtbag Ben Barnes was a fake too. And CBS is still perpetuating this hoax.

Anyone who doesn't now realize that the whole Democratic party is a filty dirty bunch of lying criminals is an idiot. I am so completely and totally outraged at this that I wish I'd never seen the news articles. :mad:

Did I mention that I will never EVER vote for another Democrat for ANYTHING as long as I live?? :mad:

And here most of the Libs say that the Republicans are the supposed 'desperate' ones. :lol:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:killingme Would it be going over the line to ask this question?

Does someone at CBS have some serious explaining to do? :lol: :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I watched all this unfold on Freerepublic yesterday. With the advent of the internet, the huge number of people able to rip a story apart and expose the inconsistancies is pretty cool. :yay: Both sides of the aisle better beware.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
What is worse is that ABC News which breaks the story last night doesn't show a whiff of it on their news site today (which is obviously updated constantly). Yet, on the same page they still have two links put front and center to Bush's service being discredited by... the documents.

Also, despite stories cropping up around many places about the obviously fake documents, not one story is asking who is behind it. If this happened to Kerry, you would have the media up in arms trying to find out who in the White house was the one who made the document. Look at the hours and hours they have spent on the Swifties discrediting them.

This is one thing that pisses me off and I think Bush supporters everywhere need to start emailing each other links to all the info and times the stories were shown and then start emailing news outlets (especially more conservative ones to get it started), senators, representatives, and other places to get the question out there. Where did this come from? Even if its not answered, let people here it and see it. Let people draw their own conclusions.. Democrats are great at doing that... why can't we? :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
FromTexas said:
Also, despite stories cropping up around many places about the obviously fake documents, not one story is asking who is behind it.

Check out DU, they have Karl Rove pegged as the perp. :lmao:

Steve

Enjoying life!
It's going to suck after November. We'll actually have to go back to regular news stories. I'd like to know what idiot had the bright idea to forge documents and didn't think about making them appear authentic! He could have used a real typewriter, instead of trying to make it look type-written.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Steve said:
It's going to suck after November. We'll actually have to go back to regular news stories. I'd like to know what idiot had the bright idea to forge documents and didn't think about making them appear authentic! He could have used a real typewriter, instead of trying to make it look type-written.

We are talking about Democrats here. Sheesh!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
otter said:
Check out DU, they have Karl Rove pegged as the perp. :lmao:
Talk about a bunch of friggin' lunatics. :rolleyes: The scuttlebutt over there, after various "experts" picked apart typewriter fonts, is that Karl Rove planted the documents in hopes that the Kerry campaign would pick up on them, then suffer a major black eye when the docs were proved a forgery. UFB.

Enjoy your Kool-Aid, children.

SamSpade

vraiblonde said:
Talk about a bunch of friggin' lunatics. :rolleyes: The scuttlebutt over there, after various "experts" picked apart typewriter fonts, is that Karl Rove planted the documents in hopes that the Kerry campaign would pick up on them, then suffer a major black eye when the docs were proved a forgery. UFB.

Enjoy your Kool-Aid, children.

Pah. Which makes more sense, someone forged a document, and people found out, or those STOOOOOPID Republican hatched a brilliant plan to leak a "pretend" document that STOOOOOOPID Democrats would believe and rush to press without checking it?

You gotta admit, the Dems look pretty stupid no matter how you figure it.

You did catch how Ben Barnes claimed to have gotten Bush into the Guard while Lt Governor of Texas - even though he was admitted to the Guard a YEAR BEFORE Barnes took office! How stupid are these guys?

Otter

Nothing to see here
I read someone say somewhere that it really doesn't matter who did the documents as it was really an integrity test, which the DNC and Kerry campaign failed miserably.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
What a bunch of friggin idiots.....let's type up a memo on the 'puter, pass it through a fax machine a few dozen times to "age" it and pass it off as real...then get our pals over at CBS to broadcast it and stomp up & down and still say they're real even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they are fake.... :killingme

...and then use the excuse that the Republicans are REALLY behind it all trying to discredit the Dems.... :killingme

...that's like saying the Dems were the ones who really broke into the Watergate Hotel so many, many years ago..... :killingme

What a bunch of :bs:

Kerry deserves to lose in November if he resorts to campaign strategy like this. :spank:

SamSpade

Voter2002 said:
What a bunch of friggin idiots.....let's type up a memo on the 'puter, pass it through a fax machine a few dozen times to "age" it and pass it off as real...then get our pals over at CBS to broadcast it and stomp up & down and still say they're real even in the face of overwhelming evidence that they are fake.... :killingme
THAT'S the part that really gets me ---- Rather, insisting that they are authentic and their sources are truthful. From what I've read so far, it's just about impossible that these documents could ever have existed. And that in conjunction with Ben Barnes, whose memory is fuzzier by the day.

http://www.wbap.com/listingsentryheadline.asp?ID=239369&PT=wbaptopstories

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
David said:
I usually hate to paint things as black and white, but I have to agree that the Democratic Party is the Party of Lies and Deceit in recent years.
:shocking: I never in a million years thought I would EVER hear you say this.

It's a damn shame it's come to this, it really is. (Not you, David - I'm talking about the Democrats.)

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
...oh yeah...one more thing......

Ben Barnes (hosted BIG fund-raiser for Kerry in Austin, TX this year) spouts out that as Lt. Gov., he helped get Bush into the NG. - only one problem - Bush joined the NG in May 1968 and Barnes didn't become Lt. Gov. until Feb. 1969.

This story has more holes in it than a L.P. City hooker!