Letter of Intent Bomb Shell That Isn't

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't think why it's suddenly a huge deal that Trump was going to build a hotel in Russia. There are Trump hotels all over the world - have been for decades. Why is one in Russia such a scandal?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why is one in Russia such a scandal?

because Cohen and Sater had a conversation about offering Putin a Penthouse Suit in the proposed building

the thought process, such a move would have the affect of other Russian Oligarchs wanting purchase suits in the same building as Putin

there is some unfounded supposition this was

1) a Bribe and therefor illegal
[no one has offered ANY Information that Putin was or could have been involved with the project]
[also Cohen not knowing whom else to contact initially sent an email to Putin's Press Secretary IIRC, asking for assistance]

2) Trump was taking care of his Pal Putin, and now subject to blackmail by Putin vis-à-vis giving Putin a penthouse suit

Common Cause and CREW both have lawsuits against Trump, somehow Trump is under foreign influence [Chinese and Russian] because both lease or rent units in various Trump Towers and as such there is also an implication of money laundering via rent payments - which Elijah C will be investigating in 2019]

This_person

because Cohen and Sater had a conversation about offering Putin a Penthouse Suit in the proposed building

the thought process, such a move would have the affect of other Russian Oligarchs wanting purchase suits in the same building as Putin

there is some unfounded supposition this was

1) a Bribe and therefor illegal
[no one has offered ANY Information that Putin was or could have been involved with the project]
[also Cohen not knowing whom else to contact initially sent an email to Putin's Press Secretary IIRC, asking for assistance]

2) Trump was taking care of his Pal Putin, and now subject to blackmail by Putin vis-à-vis giving Putin a penthouse suit

Common Cause and CREW both have lawsuits against Trump, somehow Trump is under foreign influence [Chinese and Russian] because both lease or rent units in various Trump Towers and as such there is also an implication of money laundering via rent payments - which Elijah C will be investigating in 2019]

The good news is, chasing down these empty rabbit holes will keep them busy.

The bad news is, we're paying them to do it.

This_person

So why did Trump and Gullianni repeatedly lie about it if it was no big deal?

Probably because Trump never once mentioned an LOI (of which I am aware), so that part of your supposition is a lie, and Guillianni was unaware of it because it is such a relatively unimportant document. Thus, it really WAS no big deal, making it no big deal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can transporter be banned now? Nothing he/she says is anything other than mean-spirited attacks to other posters.

I think Trans furthers the Trump cause as an ambassador for the loony Left. Like the celebrities who lose their drug addled "minds" and go on these hilariously disturbing Twitter rants. I don't think too many people look at that and go, yeah, I wanna be like that guy.