Lex Park Roads Closed Flooding

K

Kain99

AT 10:15 PM EDT...EMERGENCY PERSONNEL REPORTED THAT THREE NOTCHROAD AT FDR BOULEVARD IN LEXINGTON PARK REMAINS CLOSED DUE TO FLOODING. GREAT MILLS ROAD ALSO REMAINS CLOSED. THEREFORE THEFLASH FLOOD WARNING HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 2:15 AM EDT.

BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THEDANGERS OF FLOODS AND FLASH FLOODS. IF FLASH FLOODING IS OBSERVED ACTQUICKLY. MOVE UP TO HIGHER GROUND TO ESCAPE FLOOD WATERS. DO NOT STAYIN AREAS SUBJECT TO FLOODING WHEN WATER BEGINS RISING.

SmallTown

Football season!
different area, but I never understod the water management on 235 in front of the hampton inn. Seems like you could spit on the road and it would flood.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Kain99
AT 10:15 PM EDT...EMERGENCY PERSONNEL REPORTED THAT THREE NOTCHROAD AT FDR BOULEVARD IN LEXINGTON PARK REMAINS CLOSED DUE TO FLOODING. GREAT MILLS ROAD ALSO REMAINS CLOSED. THEREFORE THEFLASH FLOOD WARNING HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 2:15 AM EDT.

BE ESPECIALLY CAUTIOUS AT NIGHT WHEN IT IS HARDER TO RECOGNIZE THEDANGERS OF FLOODS AND FLASH FLOODS. IF FLASH FLOODING IS OBSERVED ACTQUICKLY. MOVE UP TO HIGHER GROUND TO ESCAPE FLOOD WATERS. DO NOT STAYIN AREAS SUBJECT TO FLOODING WHEN WATER BEGINS RISING.

I thought that would happen. It's flooded here already.:frown:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by SmallTown
different area, but I never understod the water management on 235 in front of the hampton inn. Seems like you could spit on the road and it would flood.

:lmao: Sad but true.