Lexington Park...where to shop

flyingdog

Okay, I know there isn't much here...but where should I take Mom to shop while Dad finishes watching the US Open? Is that Dragonflies shop on 235 anything worth seeing? We will probably hit Belk and Penny's, but just wanting to see if there is something else I should venture to. I guess there is Solomons but not sure I want to go that far. We'll see. Thanks for any input!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
If you're going to Belk and Penny's, you've passed the TJ Bridge to the Island.

If you head up north a little bit further, you'll find the Apple Basket - again far.

Dragonflies is nice, but elegant, so pricey.

Leonardtown might have some interests. :shrug: However ---

You've limited yourself without really indicating you're interests.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
If you're going to Belk and Penny's, you've passed the TJ Bridge to the Island.

If you head up north a little bit further, you'll find the Apple Basket - again far.

Dragonflies is nice, but elegant, so pricey.

Leonardtown might have some interests. :shrug: However ---

You've limited yourself without really indicating you're interests.

You could take her to Los Primo and the Sari Sari store in the Milison Plaza for kicks :killingme

angelbaby

There's a cute shop in wildewood called Sassafras Hill. I peeked in the window yesterday(they were closed), I would like to go back and see what all they have. From what I could see it looked really cute.

Solja_Boy

Okay, I know there isn't much here...but where should I take Mom to shop while Dad finishes watching the US Open? Is that Dragonflies shop on 235 anything worth seeing? We will probably hit Belk and Penny's, but just wanting to see if there is something else I should venture to. I guess there is Solomons but not sure I want to go that far. We'll see. Thanks for any input!

Roses Place has a nice gift shop inside...the one right one Great Mills Road