Lia Sophia

cdsulhoff

Hello,
Anyone sell or buy Lia Sophia jewelry? If you sell do you think it is worth your wild selling the product. And if you are a buyer what do you like about the product?

lisaowensathome

I am a buyer and was also a seller. I love the jewelry,but I had trouble getting shows booked. Now the girl that was my "boss",doesn't have a problem in getting shows booked. I guess it depends on your area and also how you put yourself out there.

Azzy

I had to google it because I've never heard of it. It looks like overpriced costume jewelry. I wouldn't buy it. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

Azzy said:
I had to google it because I've never heard of it. It looks like overpriced costume jewelry. I wouldn't buy it. :shrug:

Well, Actually they are really nice pieces. Plus if anything happens to them you can get them replaced for free. Sometime a nice costume jewelry can be the finish touch to an outfit. My mother in law has this really pretty pink necklace. Trust me she is the one that don't like to wear cheap jewelry. I thought she paid $$$ for it. Well when she told me she got it from Lia Sophia and she likes their jewelry I thought wow then they must have nice stuff.
I think I am going to go ahead and sign up to sell the jewelry. It can't hurt!!

I have really nice expensive costume jewelry from India. They are one of a kind pieces and I love them. I paid $70 for one set which was a necklace and earrings. I also brought a belly Dancer outfit that was costly as well I think I spent $150 for it. Absolutely beautiful and handmade.

nickvick32

Hi!

I'm a lia sophia advisor in Southern Maryland. If you haven't already signed up yet I'd love to talk with you about the opportunity. If you're interested, just send me a message.

Thanks!

Nic

cdsulhoff

nickvick32 said:
Hi!

I'm a lia sophia advisor in Southern Maryland. If you haven't already signed up yet I'd love to talk with you about the opportunity. If you're interested, just send me a message.

Thanks!

Nic

Do you like it so far? How long have you been doing this for?

nickvick32

I'm really enjoying it. I started in July 2006. I'm having a lot of fun and have been able to work it around my schedule. The money that I made from lia sophia allowed me to have a debt-free holiday!

watercolor

yeah yeah
I have seen some of their peices.. and think they are very pretty. If you start selling it, I would totally have a party with you.

cdsulhoff

watercolor said:
I have seen some of their peices.. and think they are very pretty. If you start selling it, I would totally have a party with you.

:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:
I am just waiting to start. My sister-in-law is signing me up. Wonder how long it is going to take to get my kit in. I want to start booking parties as soon as possible.. I am going to be nervous as hell doing my first few shows... You know I am going to take you up on that. :flowers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
cdsulhoff said:
:huggy: :huggy: :huggy:
I am just waiting to start. My sister-in-law is signing me up. Wonder how long it is going to take to get my kit in. I want to start booking parties as soon as possible.. I am going to be nervous as hell doing my first few shows... You know I am going to take you up on that. :flowers:

:yay:

that is what wine is for! :wink:

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
cdsulhoff said:
True in most cases, however me I will be flat on my face. :killingme Wine just doesn't agree with me, plus I can't drink :tantrum due to my medication...

Don't give her a show she sucks.... (LOL) Just kidding... If anyone can pull off a nice show my cusion can... I still think you should get back into party planning or making your baskets... :huggy:

P.S We leave May 18th for AZ. So you need to tell me when you're having your open house I'll come to that...Because I'm sure it will be 2 years or so before I see anyone in Maryland again...

cdsulhoff

Hey there Missy. Well As soon as I get my stuff. I am going to hold an open house. It will be way before May. I need to start booking shows for February... I think My first few shows Cecilia is going to come along and help.. I will get the hang of thing when I feel like I perfected it. You know me Miss perfectionist when it come to this kind of stuff. I am planning on door prizes, music, wine, food, and all kind of stuff for open house. I might even invite a few other people to join me in the open house. So do you still sell your At home america or party lite? you can come and set up if you like. I will give you more details later..

BlueHornet

What's up people?

This look interesting,so far.
If there's anyone else here, let me know.
Oh, and yes I'm a real person LOL.

See ya,

H

HouseCat

Hello,
Anyone sell or buy Lia Sophia jewelry? If you sell do you think it is worth your wild selling the product. And if you are a buyer what do you like about the product?
Somebody explain to me why people buy stuff this way? I've been to all kinds of parties from Tupperware, to Pampered Chef, Partylite and a few others. Sorry if I offend the hostesses but the goods they offer just aren't worth the price in my opinion. Especially when I can get something of similar/acceptable quality at Wal-mart or Sears. ...not to mention, I don't have to wait for it.

Now we have Lia Sophia. I've researched their website; (I found their costume jewelry to be rather ostentatious and gaudy for my tastes....just my opinion, I know,) but seriously, it looks like the same stuff I can get at Target or Cato for 80% less. Sorry....beaded necklaces should not cost $80-$135 dollars. There are some nice items in there, but nothing that should cost over $20 at best.

Another thing is, everytime I went to a party, the hostess tried to get me and everyone else to be a seller. With all the recruiting going on, who is left to buy anything? Why would you want more competition? I don't get it...Screams pyramid scheme to me.