Lia Sophia

cdsulhoff

Hello most know that I sell Lia Sophia Jewelry. I just want to extend an invitation to everyone (that is interested) to an open house I am holding this Sunday. I will not have my usually large buffet this time. I will provide light refreshments. If you would like more information PM me. Once again this is an open invite.

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
:howdy: Is it this Sunday? I would like to come..Can you pm me directions? So it is jewelry... I like jewelry. :dance:What kind of jewelry is it. I don't think I heard of Lia Sophia before.. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

I will pm you later with directions. I just popped in real quickly. I am busy cleaning up for tomorrow.. I don't know who all is coming..

Hey anyone from here planning on stopping by?????

cdsulhoff

I am canceling my Open house for tomorrow... I really am not feeling good. I thought I would pull out of it but I am feeling flush and just weak..

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
:huggy: I hope you get well soon. Seems every one is coming down with something.. This weather doesn't help either. One day cold the next day warm. Lay down and get as much sleep as you can. :yawn: