Liar

softcrab

Okay, I need input. I don't lie, good/bad I try to own it. I take people at their word, probably to a fault (innocent, not worldly). I'm faced with being accused a liar. So now I figure I'm faced with a liar. So what ...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Okay, I need input. I don't lie, good/bad I try to own it. I take people at their word, probably to a fault (innocent, not worldly). I'm faced with being accused a liar. So now I figure I'm faced with a liar. So what ...

Did you lie or didn't you? Why are you being accused? Is the accuser the liar and turning it on you? Why do you care?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

You know what to do..........:buddies:

softcrab

What I am saying is I don't lie (good Catholic and no reason to hide anything) But I don't Expect anyone to lie to me. Is an accusation like reverse psychology. Someone projecting their own "way" on to other people. Just like I'm honest and I take it other people can be taken at their word. Maybe if someone accuses me of lying it's because they don't tell the truth. Maybe I have been a stupid MF all these years is what scares me. I hate to appear stupid.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
What I am saying is I don't lie (good Catholic and no reason to hide anything) But I don't Expect anyone to lie to me. Is an accusation like reverse psychology. Someone projecting their own "way" on to other people. Just like I'm honest and I take it other people can be taken at their word. Maybe if someone accuses me of lying it's because they don't tell the truth. Maybe I have been a stupid MF all these years is what scares me. I hate to appear stupid.

Too late....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Continue drinking until you pass out. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living

People lie all the time. And a lot of people don't give it a second thought.

Having been raised Catholic (but not claiming to be religious), I dealt with a lot of guilt trips and hypocrites and learned at a young age; not to care what most other people think.

Most people cannot be taken at their word. But I try to not be cynical towards everyone!

PrepH4U

I think I got this translated...
Your significant other accused you of cheating right? :shrug: If yes, then yes the liar usually tries to accuse the other of doing the same thing.