Liberal Anger

B

Bruzilla

I think that Liberals are angry because it pays to be angry. Jessie Jackson, Michael Moore, Howard Dean, etc., have all made their fortunes by being angry.

Look at Al Franken. He was a low-rate comedy writer and performer on Saturday Night Live during its lowest rated seasons. Now he's a very successful writer and less-than-successful radio personality. How... by being angry against the Conservatives.

When it comes to Liberals... there's money in anger

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Bruzilla
When it comes to Liberals... there's money in anger
It's like that with everything - racism, sexism, animal "rights". Rush Limbaugh is even making a pretty penny. It's like none of it's real - just showbiz.

D

dems4me

Re: Well, now that we've heard from the 'libs'...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...ANYONE else wanna comment on why you are angry?

GFY!!! I'm not angry!!!! :tantrum:

:biggrin: :lol:: j/k :kiss:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Wow! That was really well thought out. I saw much of my own conversion from left to right in that article. It should be required reading!

:biggrin:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Re: Well, now that we've heard from the 'libs'...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...ANYONE else wanna comment on why you are angry?

Y'know, for a guy that just got his layoff release date from an "evil, greedy, stupid" place like Giant food, I am surprisingly happy. Not angry a bit just now. I guess maybe I should convert political parties so I can generate some anger.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Not a liberal but angry

I'm torqued off cause my ******y boat won't give my office an outside phone line or access to a program that I need to do my job.
But at least I can get on SOMD at work again:biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Not a liberal but angry

Originally posted by Hello6
I'm torqued off cause my ******y boat won't give my office an outside phone line or access to a program that I need to do my job.
But at least I can get on SOMD at work again:biggrin:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Welcome back!

SOCIO

Liberals look at sociology to read the past and Conservatives look at history to read the past...that's my opinion. I think that's where the idea that "people are victems of society" is used in liberal thought...After all, have you ever taken a sociology class that was not liberal slanted?...But sociology is also scientific and supported in the scientific community and is more objective than history which is, after all, written by the victors who are usually the ones in power, whomever it should be this year. Those in power put forth THEIR vision of history for us to learn from. And the sociologist is usually on the other side...